THE BASE

[AYSHES POV]
   In 2045...i think...that guy, Minerva (Norman) and his gang killed my father thinking they would have saved me but they ruined everything. I hate them! I really do! But I cant tell anyone because im gonna be called "selfish" and a "betrayer"... .

    -TIME SKIP-

      Its been a while since and I met Minervas friends, tho i think they work for him too. Their names are Don and Gilda and they seem friendly. Maybe they arent bad after all.... .

      —————————————————————-

   "Hey!" Says a girl with green hair with a soft voice. "You must be Ayshe!"
     "Olmr. (Yeah.)" Ayshe says.
      "Huh?!" "What did she say?"
       Norman responds : "She said 'yeah'."
       "But what kind of language is that?!"
       "Demon language."
        Hayato comes in : "Hey guys! How are you?"
       "Good! Thanks for welcoming us, Norman!" Says Don.
        "Its my pleasure. Also, Hayato. Can you please leave? I want to talk to Gilda and Don. Moirl, smj oep blmwl hee, wblmil? (Ayshe, can you leave too, please?)"
          "Yes boss!" Says the white haired guy with a smile on his face.
         "Oli. (Yes.) Says Ayshe with a neutral face and leaved.

      —————————————————————
      "I want you guys to bring me the evil blooded."
       "But Norman, shes our fri-"
        "Gilda, its all i can do to save humans from demons right now."

         [AYSHES POV]

         Theyre still not back? What are they talking about....I cant stay here and wait for them all day. *door screech* Oh. It must be them.

————————————————————————

"BOSS!" Hayato screams with a very cheerfull face.
Ayshe remains with a neutral look on her face, like she didnt care about anything.
   "Good news! You and Ayshe are gonna be Gilda and Dons helpers!"
     "Thats so cool! Right Ayshe?"
      " [MIND] yeah...i guess its cool." Ayshe smiles.
      "Well, we should get going! Come on guys!"
        "Wait , Hayato!" Says Norman. "One more thing......."
       "Okay boss." Says Hayato, whispering.
        "Can we go now?!" Ayshe says in her head, she cant wait any further. She knows what Norman wants.
————————————————————————

[SOME TIME LATER]

       "Oh my god! Im with the Grace Field escapees!! Yay!" Hayato tought in his head but his face was light and you could see how happy he was.
       "Where are we going anyways? I forgot." Don said with some type of embarassed voice.
      "Don! Oh my god! We are going to find Mujika!" Gilda said, yelling at Don for his forgetfull mind.
        "Where is she? Who is she? Is she a demon or a human? Is she nice? Is she-" Hayato questions over and over again, waiting for an answer.
————————————————————————

[GILDAS POV]

   Oh God! Hes getting on my nerveeesss!!! Is he ever going to stop?! If he stops he'll get an answer! He isnt matture not even a bit, is he!
———————————————————————

    "HEY HAYATO! CATCH THIS!" Gilda screams while holding a stick and after throwing it at Hayato.

     Ayshe cant help but  laugh and Gildas actions . Don quickly helped Hayato get up while laughing. They didnt laugh this much since the escape... .

      [HAYATOS POV]

      I did it... i tricked them. The Grace Field escapees.. oh i can see bosses delightfull smile when he sees the evil blooded dead... amazing.