Anticipation

Tine had fantasised about this night for two months now; a little over three weeks after they had started dating.

He'd altered those fantasies when he'd finally managed to make a move, and had gotten Sarawat's pants undone and his hand around his cock.

He'd altered them further when he finally got to use his mouth to make Sarawat fall apart beneath him, and had swallowed the bitter taste of his come.

And not a single one of them had gone as horribly as this night was going.

The night had started off well enough. They'd gone to dinner at the new place downtown, and had gone for a walk around the local park before returning to the dorm to watch some shitty sci-fi movie on cable. Tine hadn't been paying a lick of attention to it, too busy mouthing at Sarawat's neck and grinning each time he moaned or made that delicious rumbling noise Tine loved so much.

Somehow, they'd managed to turn the movie off and find their way to Sarawat's bed, and things moved rather quickly from there.

Sarawat was currently paused mid-way through pulling Tine's underwear down his hips. He was completely naked himself.

"Are you ... are you sure, Tine?" Sarawat asked softly, watching Tine's face for any sign of hesitation.

Tine smiled up at him and nodded his head.

"I'm so sure that if you don't hurry up, I'm just going to have to take care of myself and leave you with blue balls."

Sarawat laughed at that, tugging his briefs down and off to the side, leaving Tine sprawled out on his bed and completely naked. He sat back, raking his eyes over Tine and biting his lip at the sight before him.

Tine could feel his face flushing bright red, even as his cock hardened a little further in interest. No one, not even his numerous girlfriends had looked at him quite so hungrily, or like Tine was the most beautiful thing they'd ever seen.

Tine wasn't so sure how he felt about that. But he was too distracted by the sight of Sarawat's naked body in front of him to give it much thought.

Sarawat's arms and chest, Tine wanted to reach out and touch them, but refrained, wanting to look first.

He let his eyes wander down across his chest, over his stomach, where a thin trail of hair pointed even further down, until he finally allowed himself to really, truly look at Sarawat's cock.

He knew it was a decent size; he'd had both his hand and his mouth on it before, after all. But as the realisation of what was about to happen sunk in, Tine began to panic a little. He wasn't so sure he'd be able to take Sarawat, should that be how this happened.

"So, uh," Sarawat finally stammered out. "How do you ... do you want to ... or me ... I ..."

Tine had to let out giggle at that, his nerves relaxing some. Sarawat was just as nervous as he was.

"I'd, uh. I'd like to bottom, if you — ah, that is, if you don't mind," Tine managed to get out, his face flaring red. Sarawat's shoulders relaxed, and he seemed to settle more into his own body at Tine's words.

"Yeah. Yeah, I can do that. Okay."

Sarawat sat there for another moment, still staring at Tine, before finally sliding off of the bed and going to rummage in the nightstand drawer. Tine stayed where he was, too afraid that if he moved, he'd lose what little confidence he had at the moment.

Finally, Sarawat came back to him, a small bottle and a silver foil packet in his hand. Tine's heart began to pound furiously as it finally, truly hit him; they were about to have actual, penetrative sex.