His Little Angel~

Clay and Nick sat on their living room couch watching TV. Nick had only moved in with Clay about 6 months ago when they started dating and they both really enjoyed each other's company.

Their relationship was perfect, absolutely everything they could've ever asked for. Though they enjoyed all the dates,cuddles, and kisses there was one thing they have never done before.
And that was fucking..

I'm sure they have thought about it millions of times but, telling your partner you wanna fuck isn't as easy as it seems. Though Dream had a plan and that's where this leads to here...
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sapnap and Dream were watching a movie that contained 18+ scenes. It wasn't Sapnaps choice but, it was Dreams. Whenever Sapnap saw the couples in the movie have sex, he would get way more harder than before.

It was all apart of Dreams plan.

Sapnap closed his legs and rubbed them together to at least try to relieve some of the pain. But, it wouldn't work. Dream noticed this and looked at Sapnap with a smirk.

"So, I see you have a problem there Sapnap" this stunned Sapnap. He was a little worried what would happen. "M-Mhm.." Sapnap kept in a moan that he was keeping in for at least 20 minutes now.

"C'mere here angel" Dream pat his lap and Sapnap crawled onto his lap straddling his shoulders. "Here's what you're gonna do. You're gonna listen to daddy and take whatever he gives to you. Okay?" Sapnap nodded in response.

And that must have been a mistake cause, Dream grabbed onto Sapnaps waist and began moving his hips back and forth on his lap. This caused that moan Sapnap has been keeping in to escape his mouth. "Words angel" Sapnap looked Dream in the eyes just to see Lust. "O-Okay"

Sapnap may sound like he's uncomfortable but, he wants this way more than you think. And he was gonna get it.

"P-please..faster..~" Dream was shocked. But he didn't deny his lovers request. Dream began moving sapnaps hips faster causing a long loud moan to escape from sapnaps mouth. Along with a long stream of cum escaping his dick.

Dream chuckled and took him off his lap. Both of their pants were covered in sapnaps cum. That was definitely gonna leave stains..

      ━─━─━━─━「₪」━━─━─━─━
                  ᓚᘏᗢ ─・hello!・─ ᗢᘏᓚ
       I would like to thank anybody who read,        
     to get this far! Yes the chapter is short but I
    Am super very proud of this! Anyways that's     
                                       all!     
                    ᓚᘏᗢ ─・Bye!・─ ᗢᘏᓚ