I

Today you were going to take your piano lesson.

Sorry, today you were 'forced'  to take piano lessons since your friends wanted you to be experienced in different kinds of instruments. They told your parents first for permission and of course, they agreed.

Trust me they are great parents... sometimes. You and your parents went to the address that your friends texted you and stumbled upon a building. It was a very large building, to be honest, nothing fancy but it is large.

JYP Entertainment it says.

"Are you okay Y/n?" your mom asked.

"oh... yeah, just surprised" you replied still dazed.

"Good, let's go in now" And she opened the doors and let you in first, what you saw first was the fancy lobby.

"Hello! How may I help you today? A lady staff said happily and with a smile.

Your mom talked to the lady, you were really shy.

"Just go to the 3rd level and the 4th room and I'll contact your instructor" the lady walked back to her desk. When your mom was out of sight. You went to the room you were told to go to.

You went inside the small room and sat down on the piano seat. The room wasn't that small, it had a small mirror inside and then the big piano. You gently touched the piano keys, you were distracted by the piano when someone came into the room. You slightly gasped and looked and it was a boy.

"Uh sorry if I startled you"

...

"It's fine, I was just distracted"

He smiled and sat down next to you on the piano seat.

"Hyung Sik, Kim Hyung Sik. I'm your instructor" He said happily, cute.

This is one of the examples of why you're bisexual.

"Y/n right? Let's get started shall we?" he asked, you nodded and faced the piano.

And the day went pretty much learning the basics. He was kinda good at teaching, He wasn't that strict. He was impressed with how fast you were learning... that was one of your skills.

Throughout the week, you continued taking lessons. You both got to learn each other a bit better, sometimes you guys would hang out during the break.

The weekend hits, here you are standing in the lobby of the entertainment because today is a special day for you.

You usually don't have piano lessons during the weekend, but from what was said earlier it is a special day for you.

You were waiting for someone... well it was your only friend in the building.

Hyung Sik. You both decided to hang out outside the building, since both of you always hang out inside, why not outside this time?

You don't go hang outside with friends, they just wanted to do things that you didn't like to do. But after hanging out with Hyung. There is one thing that both of you liked and enjoyed doing.