Chapter 1

Y/N was finally able to get into Ouran Highschool. She could have payed to get in but she wanted to use her smarts.

She slowly walked into her class, everyone's eyes fixated on her as she walked to the front of the class. She was use to people's eyes on her. She was a model after all...

When she turned to face the class everyone recognized her, the teacher introduced her and she bowed to the class she sat in an empty seat up front.

Time skip brought to you by my brother saying avocado. He actually did say it while I was writing this.

At the end of the day she side to herself. She knew there was a host club so she wanted to see it for herself. She asked one of her fellow classmates if they could take her to see them. The female she asked lit up and started to drag her to the host club. When they got to The Host club they walked in. Y/N was quick to notice three of them were from her class. Haruhi, Kaoru, Hikaru. A male walked up to them, he wore glasses and had black hair he looked at the two girls in front of him.

"Do you have an appointment with one of our hosts? " He asked the girl in front of Y/N.
" I do but she doesn't because she is new! " The girl that brought her there stated while Y/N waved slightly.
"Ah, Miss Y/N. It's a pleasure to meet you, you're quite famous. " He says pushing up his glasses, " My name is Kyoya."
"Well, nice to meet you too. " Y/N stated happily.
"Would you like to see one of the host? If so you'll need to pay me before you can." Kyoya questioned

Y/N looks around to look at all the hosts, she saw that a blond that looked like a child was being founded over by girls, near the child like blond was a tall guy, he was handsome in her opinion, another blond was acting like a king and cuddling with one of the girl's at his table. Then there was Haruhi which Y/N could tell was a girl from the first time she talked to her. Then there were Hikaru and Kaoru she didn't really like them. The were to weird for her. She thought for a minute before Y/N chose. She pointed at the short blond and his tall friend. Kyoya smiled and told her the price, she payed and Kyoya walked her over to their table.

"Honey, Mori. This is Y/N, she is new here and is your client today." Kyoya introduced. Y/N waved while Mori nodded and her to show his greeting.
"Hello! I'm Honey! And this is More! It's nice to meet you! You're like super famous!" Honey exclaimed, louder than the female would have liked. She smiled softly, nodding her head towards him.
"I guess I am pretty famous, heh..." If anyone looked close enough they would see that she didn't like being that famous. Her dad had forced her into modeling because her mother had died when she was born and he blamed it onto her. Her mother was the one that brought in the money to the family. She wasn't allowed to leave the house without him knowing where she was going.

Time skip

She just got home after a photoshoot and her dad yelling at her in the car that she should have sat up straighter in the photo, even though they had told her to slouch down some so she looked relaxed. She took her hair down, looking at her natural (H/S) Hair style she sighs to her self and goes to her room. Once in her room she changed into a crop top and basketball shorts. She always snuck out to play basketball. She remembered that physical exams were tomorrow, laying down she put up anime on her flat screen while her dad walked into her room.

"You're going to get fat if all you do is watch whatever that shit is." He states pointing at her T.V.
"Right, right..." The female mumbled

Her dad left her room looking disappointed in his daughter as her triplet brothers walked by.