Chapter 1

You were currently sitting under a tree in the garden of the school, waiting for your girlfriend to arrive.

You and Hope were dating for about three years now and you were happy.

Sche called you this morning, because she wanted to talk to you and you could hear the sadness in her voice.

Hope arrived and greeted you with a kiss, before sitting down next to you.

"Hey.", you said.

"Hey baby.", Hope replied.

"So what do you wanted to tell me?", you asked, taking her hand in yours.

"Yeah. So we found out how to stop Malivore.", she started.

"That's great.", you smiled.

"No, it really isn't. I have to die and trigger my vampire side for it to work. Once I am a full tribrid, I will jump into the pit and Malivore will be defeated.", Hope explained.

"But you are not going to do it right?", you asked with tears in your eyes.

"I have to. You know I love you, Y/N. But there is no other way.", Hope said, wiping your tears away.

"And what about me?", you asked angry.

She didn't say anything.

"What about me?", you screamed at her, tears flowing down your face.

"You'll be fine.", Hope said, trying to wipe your tears away, but you wouldn't let her touch you.

"Yeah, okay I get it. You'll be okay, you'll be fine. Because you were the one, who saved the world. But what about me.", you cried out.

"Y/N, I don't have a choice. I can't let Malivore hurt you or someone else I care about.", she said, trying to calm you down.

"You have to stay. For me. Or I'll never be able to forgive you.", you sreamed.

"For what? For saving everyone?", Hope asked with hurt in her voice. Why did you have to make this so hard for her?

"No, for making me love you!", you cried out, before running away.

Hope ran after you and finally found you in her room, crying on her bed, with her shirt in your hands.

"Y/N?", she asked and you looked up to her.

"What do you want. Don't you think, you hurt me enough already?", you asked.

"I love you, Y/N. You know that.", she said before you cut her off.

"So don't die. You can't leave me here. Promise me you don't sacrafice yourself.", you said.

She didn't answer.

"Hope promise me.", you said, louder this time.

"I can't. I am the loophole. I am so sorry, Y/N. You are the love of my life, that's why I won't let anybody hurt you. Especially not Malivore.", she said, before wrapping her arms around you.

"I am going to do it tomorrow night. So we have one day left. We can be together this whole day, okay love?", Hope whispered.

You just nodded your head and held her tighter.

"Let's get some food and watch movies.", Hope suggested.

"Okay.", you said, breaking the embrace and standing up.