~

It was a normal Friday in Florida. Everything went well. As usual, Dream would invite Sapnap over to get drunk and play video games. George never joined them because he wanted to focus on his studies more than having fun.  Usually after school, he would do his work and go to bed before Sapnap would come over but today he stayed up longer than he would normally. Dream noticed that the brunette still had his lights on. He stepped to his room, seeing him on his bed, probably texting someone.
"Hey George" He started with a smile. "Since you're not asleep yet, do you want to drink with me? Sapnap couldn't come. I know you never do but just wanted to offer. "
George looked up from his phone to make an eye contact with Dream. As he was about to decline the offer, he quickly changed his mind.
"Sure. I need a break from this routine anyways." George sighed. He threw his phone beside him, stood up and made his way to the living room. Dream followed him. George sat down, the same spot Sapnap would always choose. Dream did his own thing with preparing the alcohol, when he was finished, he handed George his drink and prepared other alcohols in case he would want more.
A few hours passed, filled with laughter and chatting. Both of them were already drunk out of their minds.
They both got silent. From the amount of alcohol George had drunk, he obviously had to go to the bathroom.
" I'll go to the toilet really quick " He said standing up. Dream stopped him with grabbing his wrist.
The brunette was a bit confused and turned his head to dream. "Yes?" "The.. the toilet doesn't work.."
It took george a few seconds before realising what the taller male was hinting at as he blushed.
"O-oh.. uh.." They just had an awkard silence between them for a few seconds before dream let go of george's wrist and sat down on the couch, pointing at his lab. George was hestitant at first but decided to take place on his lab. As the short male got rather horny he already tried letting it out as dream broke the silence.
"Not yet slut~" George whinned but soonly was shut up by dream wrapping his arms around his waist, pulling him closer, and kissing the brunette. It was a sloppy kiss at first but got more exiting as dream entered his tongue in the others mouth and george starting to grind against a sensitive part. They continued staying like that for a couple of minutes, breaking the kiss every then and there for air, as george started whinning again.
"Needy whore, do it if you cant take a hold of yourself but stay quiet." as dream said his last word their pants imidently started to get wet. "Good slut." even if dream was calling him slut he was a bit worried about georges comfort and pleasure so he started rubbing the whinning males back. George on his side was really just enjoying the warm liquid wetting his and dreams pants. He hasn't wetted himself since first grade so it also was a bit hard.
The sudden embarrassment, made George turn to many shades of red. He never thought that he would ever do those things with a roommate. Dream let out a small laugh seeing how embarrassed is the brunette.
"Dream i-" George started. He struggled to get anything out of himself. "I want more" He whispered. He knew they couldn't make a lot of noise but the position they were already in, made him even more turned on. They both made eye contact. Confidence in Dreams eyes and a smirk on his face, made George immediately look away. Dream placed his hands on brunnetes hips, slightly pushing George down onto him. Both of their parts rubbed against each other when Dream kept doing that. Keeping both of them pleasured. George tried his best to stay quiet, yet he kept whining. He pulled Dream into a sloppy kiss once again.

And then they fucked. The end.