☆The tattoo☆

Summary: You've been wanting a tattoo for a while so you surprise Sebastian with a Bucky inspired tattoo.

Word count:529

Warnings: none other then a tiny bit of fluff and cussing

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was waiting anxiously in the chair of the tattoo parlor I had decide on going to.  The process of getting the metal arm surrounded by Roses wasn't nearly as bad as I had anticipated, just a little uncomfortable. And I absolutely loved the finished product. I paid the artest and went on my happy way, texting Seb as I walked to my car.

(Y/N)❤🌹-
"Hey Seb I have a suprise for you to see when I get home ." -sent at 3:12

My Hungry Eyes😫✋🏻-
"Can't wait to see it doll." -sent at 3:12

(Y/N)❤🌹- "See you at home. Love you😘." - sent 3:13

My Hungry Eyes😫✋🏻-
"Ok, love you too😘❤" -sent 3:13

Smiling to myself  I drove home. The back of my  neck slightly sore from the tattoo. Finally arriving home I put my  keys in the door and swung it open.

"I'M HOME BABE!"  I yelled closing the door behind me. "I'M IN THE KITCHEN!" yelled Sebastian, the person I wanted to see the most right now.

Walking into the kitchen I seen Sebastian doing the dishes but I was only focused on his back flexing tbh. "Hey sexy." I smirked walking behind him, wrapping him in to a hug from behind. Jumping slightly in surprise he chuckled, drying his hands and turning around to return the hug. But as his arms wrapped around me his arm brushed against my neck making me groan slightly.

Looking worried he asked what was wrong. Bringing a slight smile to my face. "You ready for your suprise?" "I guess?" He said unsure of what was going to happen. I turned around and felt him place his hands on my waist. Ignoring the butterflies in my stomach I continued to show him the surprise. Pulling the hair from my neck wincing slightly I showed him the tattoo.

"What do you think?" I asked unsure of his response. "I-I-I LOVE IT! It looks so cool." Smiling at his response I said "Yeah well you better it's starting to hurt like a bitch." He chuckled. "Well if it makes you feel any better I think it looks sexy." "Oh, Really?"  "Mmhmm." He mumbled in to the crook of my neck lightly peppering kisses.

I leaned my neck to give him better access , moaning quietly as he hit my sweet spot. "Let's take this to the bedroom, yeah?" I asked smirking. "After you my love." He said making me giggle while walking toward the bedroom. Him making me squeal as he started chasing me up the stairs to the bedroom

Thank God I got this tattoo.

-------------------------------

I hope you liked my first oneshot . I'm going to try to update everyday but with school coming up it will be a little tricky.

This is the first oneshot book I've ever written so please dont be rude while helpful criticism is welcome.

Have a nice day!😌

-Love Chey❤