Normal

Dream was making lunch in the kitchen while the children he took care of played in the large living room. There was 15 children he was taking care off, a bit of a drop from the 22 he had started with.

He was happy for the 4 that had been adopted, and the letters they sent him said they all were doing well. The 3 kids that had left by themselves made him sad, but he knew that they were doing what was best for them.

Dream focused on the cooking, making sure he was making food that was good for every child in his care. Many had specific diets or food that they had to eat, so Dream made many different dishes.

Once he was done making food, Dream set up the large table for the kids, calling them in once he was done. The kids walked in, having learned their lesson about running in when one of them, Glen, a silverfish hybrid, broke his nose.

Dream watched as the kids ate, smiling happily. Dream’s face was even in full view, since he no longer wore a mask. He realized quite quickly that it would scare some of the kids, so he stopped wearing it.

"Mother Dream, Kayla is trying to turn my drink into a potion again!" Moral, a strider hybrid called out. Kayla was a small little with girl, who wasn't technically a hybrid but it didn't matter.

Dream sighed, and walked over to the table. He was used to the kids calling him Mother Dream, or other things like that, and honestly he didn't mind all that much.

Dream loved his life, even if he did miss the SMP and the people there. Dream was happy and he had a purpose. No longer was he fighting, for war or otherwise. This was Dream’s normal, and it was amazing.

●○■□□■○●

The note Dream had written years ago layed in small pieces in his hand. He smiled, knowing he was successful. He might be in prison, but he was in control.

He might not of been known by his real name, but it didn't matter to him. He had power and control. How he got it wasn’t normal, but who cared? Certainly not him.

Smiling under his stolen mask, he threw the pieces of the note into the lava. No one would ever know the truth, not if he had anything to say about it.