𝚂𝚎𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚊𝚗 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚗

warnings: nun just fluff

pairings: Bucky x reader

warnings: Nun just fluff

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"So Bucky," Jimmy Fallon said. "Thank you for being on the show today. You've been with the Avengers for about a year now but you go way back with Steve, right?"

"Yes," he said. "Thank you for having me. Steve was my best friend before he was Captain America, back when he was still this scrawny kid that had asthma and a million other problems."

The interview continued on and the rest of the Avenger's sat on the couch watching. We had all prepped Bucky for it. The audience, the lights, the cameras, the questions.

"So Bucky. I'm sure many of us would like to know if you have a special person in your life," Jimmy said.

Bucky laughed and ran his tongue over his lips. "Yes actually I do. My fellow teammate Y/N. We're actually planning our wedding right now and we're ecstatic for what the future holds for us."

"Wow. That's amazing," Jimmy said. "Congratulations."

"Thank you."

The interview went on for a bit longer and then it was over. Steve turned off the TV and everybody turned to looked at Bucky.

"You did great," was the consensus and Bucky looked proud.

He looked down at me. "How do you think I did?"

"I thought you were fantastic. And nice delivery of our big announcement," I said, looking at my engagement ring.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

"Good, I love you."

"I love you, too."