𝚂𝚎𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚊𝚗 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚗

paring: bucky x reader

summery:Imagine learning Romanian in secret and surprising Sebastian by saying "I Love You" in Romanian when you two are cuddling.

words:441

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

You and Sebastian have been lying in bed for an hour or so now, you had gotten in from a party and you had both just collapsed on the bed in a fit of giggles. You had both been completely content with just being together intertwined in bed, still fully dressed.

Your head was resting on Seb's chest, your arms wrapping around each other, his fingers drawing patterns on up and down your neck, Your fingers gently stroking his side.

You suddenly became nervous, you had been taking secret lessons in speaking Romanian for a rather long time now since your boyfriend of 3 years is Romanian.

You: Sebby? *you whisper*

Seb: Mmh?

You look up at him crawling up the bed slightly so you are both level.

You: te iubesc (I Love You)

Seb: Și eu te iubesc dragă (I love you too darling)

There was a moment of silence as you watched Sebastian's face turn from contentment to amazed confusion.

Seb: Wait what?

Sebastian turns to look at you fully now. You take a deep breath, smiling brightly

You:  te iubesc (I love you)

Sebastian's face lit up, Grinning wildly.

Seb: you, you're speaking Romanian.

You: Am învățat română (I have been learning Romanian)

You kiss Sebastian's grinning lips.

You: pentru tine (for you)

You kiss his lips again.

You: Surprinde (Surprise)

Seb: Baby *He rolls over, grabbing you and kissing you so Sebastian is on top of you now,

Seb: I *Kiss* Love *Kiss* You *Kiss* so so much.

You giggle whilst he is kissing you since he did the same thing you had done just minutes ago, Sebastian breaks away grinning down at you, He runs his thumb down your jaw line.

You: I love you too Sebby,

Sebastian kisses you again, you then push him back gently

You: I'm gunna go get dressed for bed *You wink at Sebastian*

Sebastian quirks his eyebrow but just before you get out of bed he pulls you back, He rolls back over so he is on top again, your mouths very close to each other, the room suddenly gets very hot, your skin like fire at his touch.

Seb: or you could just get dressed here,

Sebastian starts to kiss your neck making his way down to your collarbone,

Seb: I can help.

You: *moans* oh yeah? Is that so, babe?

Sebastian looks at you with a devilish grin that you love so much.

Seb: mmhmm, *Kiss* your clothes always look better on my floor anyways.

a/n: I hope you liked it, it went on for a bit but kinda went off and did its own thing lol