Oneshot?

The moonlight shines highlighting the assassin's bewitching face and cold expression. He leapt onto the wall of the eastern courtyard and entered the room of the person he hated the most.

Hatred filled his eyes and his bloodlust overflowing.

His long sword out of scabbard shone beautifully under the moonlight. Ready to take a life and send them to the underworld.

Without a sound he approached the man sleeping on the bed, the young Sect Master. As he was about to plunge his sword down the Sect Master's chest, the young Sect Master suddenly opened his eyes and easily countered the assassin's deadly strike.

"Shixiong." The Sect Master called out to the assassin gently.

The assassin didn't give attention to his call as he attacked with deadly strike ruthlessly aiming for the persons life. The Sect Master had no choice but to stop the sword coming to take his life first.

He blocked the upcoming slash and pushed the assassin meters away and quickly picked up his spear.

"Baichi." Ling silently called it left his lips bitterly. Years of hatred flashed in his eyes.

The assassin aggressively attacked again with each blow trying to struck the young Sect Master's vital parts. He really want to take the life of the other person.

The young Sect Master was indeed skilled, worthy of his title to be able to make the great assassin let go of his blade and fall down to his knees.

The assassin tried to reach for his blade but the other is faster and took his sword away.

The assassin called for his sword but the young Sect Master was gripping it tightly in his hands.

"Why don't you just die, Zilong." Ling, the assassin finally spoke. His voice frosty just like the snow falling on the mountaintop. His beautiful and clear eyes staring coldly at his archenemy.

Two pairs of eyes met one full of frost while the other with unknown emotion.

The young Sect Master's thin lips curled up and said, "I won't die that easily, Ling."

Ling sneered and began attacking. Seems like he's not useless without his sword. Zilong threw the weapons away and the two engage into hand to hand combat, two pairs of hands striking and blocking each other.

But after all Ling is fated to lose after Zilong, why? Because the lunatic author with the head of crazy things wrote it that way. In short she is too lazy to explain ;P.

Countless blows exchanged and Zilong finally subdued the assassin. Tied him using the immortal binding cable.

(They are cultivators *rolls eyes*. Just search this key words, this author is d*mn*d lazy:
"Wuxia"
"Xianxian"
"Xuanhuan" not sure abt the spelling
"Dao"
"Cultivation".
Search to the Immortal Binding cable include spacial ring and spacial pouch.)

"Let me go!" The assassin finally lost his cool and growled at the young and handsome Sect Master.

"Looks like you're now willing to speak. So how much was bounty was over my head that a great assassin, my former shixiong wants to kill me?" His tone light, reminiscing the old times.

"I miss shixiong. It's been so long, shidi needs your help just like when we were younger. I can't manage this place that much."

Ling only snorted and didn't give him any mind. See no evil, hear no evil. Failing his assassination pissed him of and getting subdued and tied up made him even more upset.