riot

a riot has broken out in the prison. Nicky is giving out therapy sessions. shes in a small room with two chairs. one for her and one for her client.

"ok times up" says nicky as the girl stands up and walks out making room for the next person. nicky hears footsteps and when she looks up and sees morello shes surprised. "my name is lorna morello" says morello and nicky smiles. she goes along with it anyway. "is that german" shes asks trying to stay serious. "its italian" giggles morello and nicky says "i know its itailian your last name might as well be lasagne". they both laugh and for a minuite nicky looses focus because of how stunning lorna is. her red lipstick shines and her hair shapes her face perfectly.  nicky is snapped back into reality. "so whats the problem" she asks rembering why she is here.

"its kind of embarrising honestly,ive been having these dreams" . "sexy dreams" continues morello looking at nicky. "hold up, do these dreams include penis's becuase that would derasticly change my interest" says nicky only half joking. "no penis's" assures morello "well not exactely" she adds.

morello continues her story. "im on a whale,in the water" she says and nicky smiles because morello is batshit crazy. "the water feels so good on my skin" says morello as her hand trails up her arm and back down her body. "and they have those blowholes and it aimed right at" nicky cuts her off by saying "were out of time".

"fuck me" says morello. "what about vinni" asks nicky knowing he doesnt matter right now. "im so fucking horny right now and i need you to fuck me" begs morello. nicky smiles as morello sits on her knee. "you begging me" asks nicky smiling as she enjoys this. "uh huh".
"you know im a doctor right" asks nicky. "i know, take care of your patient" says morello as she moves nickys hand onto her chest. "your tits feel amazing" remars nicky finally getting to touch morello after so long. " ive missed you" says morello as she kisses nicky.

"what happens in a riot stays in a riot" asks nicky and morello says "yeah". shes so stunning. the way her drapes over her eyes and her smile. nicky cant resist her no matter how hard she tries. she loves morello.

she picks her up and carries her to the bench. nicky checks the door is locked and once she has locked it she turns to morello who is already naked. " your in for it now" she says with a devilish smile. almost like the one she gave piper from over morellos leg in the shower that first day.