good kitty

"KENMA!"
Kenma jumped and sighed, he knew that voice too well. It was lev, his classmate,teamate and boyfriend
He sure is loud..
Kenma thought

"Lev..quiet down" kenma smiled softly. Lev giggled and blushed a slight red. He just cant help but get excited when he is with kenma!

"sorry! I can't help it but get all excited!" kenma rolled his eyes playfully and smiled. He then grabbed lev hands, "lets go eat lunch" lev nodded and both boys scurried along
-----------------during lunch-----------------
Lev and kenma took shelter under a tree, kenma playing games and lev watching him.

Kenma wasn't really paying attention to him and lev didn't like that. He tried everything, snuggling into his neck, making small talk but kenma was so focused on the game.

"Kenma..gimme attention!" Lev whined
"Sorry lev..im just rlly trying to win this round, just a few more minutes okay?" Kenma tried to reason with the boy, but only got a "hmph". Kenma sighed, he thought for a second, then smiled

"Do you wanna try kitty?" Lev blushed at the nickname. "Try what? The game?" Kenma replied,"mhm!"

Lev shrugged and kenma handed him his phone. Kenma showed lev the controls and taught him the basics of the game.

"Ugh i suck this mmhph!" Lev groaned. Kenma chuckled seeing his boyfriend being all childish, "its okay lev..you'll get the hang of it" lev sighed, he knew kenma is trying to make him feel better, but he felt sad.

I suck at everything..

Lev sighed sadly which kenma quickly notices. "Whats wrong?" Kenma asked with concerned. He hope lev was putting himself down because of the game..

"I suck kenma, at everything. Volleyball,games..heck even making friends. People always seem to be annoyed by me.." kenma heart ached and what lev and said. He didn't know his boyfriend was feeling this way

"Lev.." kenma looked at lev worridly.
"Its okay kenma..sorry for bringing down the mood ahaha" kenma felt even more hurt. Why was lev trying to ignore how he felt?

"Lev, come here.." lev tilted his head and scooted closer to kenma.
"Bring your head down a little.." lev did what kenma had asked, no questions.

Kenma gently placed his hands on the russian cat's head, he was giving lev headpats.

"Good kitty" kenma cooed, lev blushed heavily. Why is kenma petting me? It feels nice though, i like it!

"Mmhmm" lev rubbed his face against kenma's hands softly, kenma was a bit taken back but went with the flow.
He started giving lev ear scratches, scratching under his chin and he was telling him how much of a good boy he was.

Lev had no idea what all this meant, either way he enjoyed it. He liked getting babied,specially if it came from kenma.

After 2 mins kenma treating lev like a cat, the bell rang, which meant lunch was over. Kenma stopped what he was doing which mean lev whine

"Hey!" Lev shouted, he very much did not want kenma to stop. "Lunch is over idiot, come on kitty!" Kenma grabbed lev's hand, "yeah..but gimme more of those headpats later?"

"Ahah..sure lev"
"Kitty! Not lev"
Kenma rolled his eyes,
"Sorry, i mean kitty"

Both boys happily went to their classes after that.

------♡