Flashback of Sunrise & Present of Sunset

Emma's POV:

Other mornings are usually nice but this morning..it's different. I would describe it as embarrassing.

Basically a flashback:
No ones POV:
Emma woke up in a room that wasn't hers. She was confused and stressed. At first she was embarrassed for sleeping in someone else's room when she saw the person she was sleeping next to she was even more embarrassed.

Ray? Why am I in his room. Wait.. RAY? Isn't it weird that I'm in his room? HIS ROOM. I mean it's cleaner then mine- thats not the point Emma. She sighed and got out of her thoughts so she could leave.

Emma carefully attempted to leave the bed so Ray wouldn't find out about this. As she tried quietly she was pulled back by him.

-Ack!- She yelped.
-Don't leave yet stay- He mumbled.

Eh? Thats not like him..it's cute though hehe. Maybe I should stay up to see his reactions.

She lied.

She fell asleep again.

Ray's POV:

I woke up next to my arm being around someone's waist. Then I remembered who it was, and what happened last night.

This idiot. She's cute though as she sleeps. Wait what am I thinking? Do I like her-

I start to notice that my face feels like it's heating up. Could it be that I'm blushing? I hope not.

No ones POV:
-Emma? Wake up.-
-No-  She groaned hearing his voice. She hoped that they would stay like that longer.
-Yes-

After a few minutes of arguing either to get up or not Emma gave up and listened to Ray. He had sat up and smiled.

-Why am I even in here?-  She asked when she sat up.

-We were playing chess. Then we were deciding either to stay up and talk or you  going to your room when you fell asleep.-
-Oh, sorry for sleeping in your bed..-  Feeling guilty wasn't a expression she showed a lot.
-It wasn't anything to me though..it felt nice seeing you sleep calmly...-  He wasn't lying about that. Both were a blushing mess after he said that, but Emma ruined it by changing the subject.
-Well anyways lets go prepare breakfast!-  Her mood always changes for food.
Flashback Ends.

_______________________________
Setting: Ray's Room
Time: Older ones 'bed time' after everything was settled

Emma knocked on Ray's door hoping he was there since she wanted to ask him something.

-Hey Ray?- Emma to spoke to him.
He came towards the door.
-Yeah?-  He responded dryly as he opened the door.
-Can we do what we did last night...without the chess..?- It was embarrassing to say but she said it anyways.
-uhm, sure-  He gestured her inside and closed the door behind her.

Emma laid down on Ray's bed and made room for him to rest. After locking the door, he laid down next to her. He took his finger to her chin so Emma could turn her head towards him.

|Uh so, I'm going to make this part have a little smut so go ahead read as you wish..|

Without even Emma knowing Ray kissed her lips. She kissed back the second he started which made them both shiver. Breaking the kiss, he got on top of Emma and started to kiss her neck which made her softly moan. He started to suck on a piece of skin to make a hickey. She blushed harder from the unexpected move.

(I made this part better)

This isn't what happened last night! I mean I like it though...

-Ack!- She flinched. He made another hickey.
And another.
-R-Ray..- He never heard that from Emma. He wanted to hear more.

Screw it..., Emma is the new music to my ears. I want to hear more..

Luckily his room was far from others but only one room was next to his and that was Gilda's...

As Ray continued to make hickeys on Emma's neck, she wanted to dominate for a little.

-Ray stop-
Ray was confused that Emma wanted him to stop considering her moans. She flipped them so that she was on top.

This news was surprising to Ray since he forgot she could do things to him too. To be honest he was curious to see what she could do. So he let her.

Emma started to make hickeys on Ray's neck just as he was doing which was making him groan from pleasure. Of corse she was happy to succeed. Though it wasn't enough for her.

Emma started lifting up Ray's shirt which made him want to do the same after she finished. When she fully took off his shirt she stared into his eyes to ask 'Can I go further?'.

He also had the same lust in his eyes as she did so he nodded to let her continue. Emma was too busy looking at Ray's abdomen when he kisses her, deepens it, and breaks it.

-Ray what are you doing?- Emma shrieked.
-Exploring you- He winked at her.

She blushed really hard after though she considered that cheesy. She gave ignored it and let him continue as she did.

-Can I...uhm...ask something- Ray started.
-Sure- Emma giggled wondering what was on his mind.

-Erm...are we really going to do it?-  Ray blushed really hard.
-I don't really know if we have the right protection if we do though. It's your choice...-  Emma wasn't sure if she was ready for that kind of stuff but still wouldn't mind if it was with Ray.

-Maybe some other time...-  He smiled hoping she would understand. She did understand which made him happy.

Emma put on one of Ray's hoodies as she demanded beforehand. She switched the light off and laid on Ray thinking about something. He could tell, they were with each other for years.

-What are you thinking about?-  Ray asked.
-Nothing..-  She responded.
-You sure? Ever since we came here you've been..different-
-Just things on my mind-
-Whatever you say as long there not hurting you-
-hehe, I promise there not-
-Goodnight, Emma-
-Goodnight, Ray-

They fell asleep.

The Fucking End
_______________________________
I just realized what I made and kinda regret it. I suck at writing so don't mind me. If you find any grammar mistakes don't mind it. This will probably be the only time when I have motivation.

-Vincent

:)