sleeping in his lap

When Yami approached from the window he found it open, he entered the room and sat on the windowsill and sighed , he pulled out a cigarette to smoke it.

Charlotte always hated his cigarettes and was trying to get him to quit smoking but to no avail, In the end she lost the hope that he would quit smoking , and she stopped objecting.

He liked the expression on her face when she was disgusted by the smell of smoke, he would laugh when he saw that sulky face, and he would never tell her that he had less use cigarettes to the half because of her, because he liked her sweet smell like roses, he didn't want to spoil it with the smell of his cigarettes.

Charlotte moved in her bed and pulled the cover tight on her because she was cold, Yami put out his cigarette and closed the window, he felt guilty for being late for her, she must have waited for him so long before she fell asleep.

it's been more than a week since their last meeting because of the many missions, he promised her  He came to visit her early today to make up for her, and he had broken his promise to her.
He sat on the edge of the bed looking at her peacefully sleeping face, not knowing how a beautiful girl like her fell in love with a foreigner like him.

He sighed and took off his clothes and got under the cover and approached her and tried to hold her from behind in his arms without waking her.
He may be late but He won't miss the chance of Charlotte sleeping in his lap, He loved when she sleep in his arms , it was never about sex .
  Sex was an extra gift offered by Charlotte to him, but sleeping on his lap was a different kind of bliss.

He loved the nights that they shared together , They talked about many things, their feelings, what they did in their day, about the members of their squad, even talking about trivial things that happened to them, and they talked until they fell asleep, it was a ritual he used to and  He never wanted to lose her.

He smiled as Charlotte leaned in to him when she felt warmth next to her, kissing her head and trying to fall asleep.

During the night Charlotte moved in bed, feeling that there was something behind her that was warm, she moved towards the warmth and tried to bury herself in it , It was soft but too hard for her bed to be, and then she felt movement behind her and an arm around her waist.

She opened her eyes slowly and moved her head back , She smiled when she saw Yami sleeping next to her , She might have been angry with him because he didnt come on time ,
But he came in the end, and although she was asleep, he did not leave and stayed to sleep beside her.

His lateness spoiled many of the plans she was thinking of to spend a fun night together as compensation.
  because of their captains position they had a lot of work to do and they didn't get enough time to see each other.

She turned in his arms to meet his face and ran her hand over his face, His beard was rough, and it seemed that he had not shaved it in a while, She had to make him shave it as soon as possible, because it tickles her when he kiss her, although she liked this feeling, but it was annoying.

Yami has tried to change a lot in his personality for her, he doesn't drink much anymore, she even heard from one of his members that he no longer gambles much and tries to save his money, and she won't tell him that she noticed that he avoids smoking when he is next to her because she doesn't like smoke smell.

These were simple things but they meant a lot to her, and he respected her and would do anything for her.

She kissed him a light kiss so that he wouldn't wake up, he looked tired, and she buried her head in his chest, she loved the feeling of warmth as she fell asleep in his lap, she felt love and safety with him and that there is someone to rely on, and she is no longer alone in her life, this was this  Feeling is priceless and she will not exchange it even for the treasures of the whole world.

At dawn Charlotte felt a movement in the bed and the source of the warmth was moving away from her.
She opened her eyes to see Yami getting up to sit on the edge of the bed and extending his arms, her blue eyes watching the movement of the shirt over his muscles as he put it on and then fastened the belt of his pants.

He turned to her, she did not close her eyes and continued to look at him with a warm smile, Yami approached her and kissed her forehead while she was still sleeping on a bed.

- "Good morning Thorny Queen , Sorry for being late yesterday, but the mission has taken longer than usual".
- "It's okay, you came in the end even though you messed up my plans".
-  "your plans ?".

Charlotte gave him a mischievous smile and grabbed his arm and pulled him over her and kissed him and whispered to him,
- "I won't tell you anything about it , you're the one who missed the opportunity to take advantage of the offer".
- "It's not fair" , Yami whispered  as he licked his lips and then kissed her.
Charlotte returned the kiss and grabbed his neck to deepen the kiss.

Yami separated from her and put his forehead on hers,
-  "I have to go, I'm late, I haven't been back to the headquarters for two days and I came here before I go to them, I'm afraid they have destroyed the headquarters".
Yami whispered as he sat on the bed.

- "As you want" , Charlotte said with an upset expression on her face.
- "What's that face? I don't want to see him again!" , Yami said as he pulled her out of bed and sat her on his lap and kissed her.

- “I know we have our obligations to be captain, but I miss you and sleeping on your lap” , she said in a seductive voice.
- "Well, maybe we can plan a vacation and stay together, Julius owes me I can use this" .
- "But that's not..." Charlotte tried to object before Yami kisses silenced her.

- "Without objection, leave it to me we deserve a vacation together, and I also miss sleeping on your lap and want to see the plans you've made for me" , he whispered in her ear.

Charlotte laughed and gave him a goodbye kiss Before he left through the window which he came from.

She lay on the bed, thinking of more plans they would make on their vacation.

The end.