↳ ❝ [𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤] ¡! ❞

"I dont get it."

She muttered leaning towards his side of the car with that same glare that was present on her face from the beginning. The one that made his heart flutter. She was so close, Megumi thought he'd die from holding his breath.

"D-dont get what?" He choked as he felt her hand rest on his thigh as she pushed herself closer and closer to him. Now Megumi had no choice but to stare at her lips instead of her eyes. Though she couldnt see it herself, he was sure she could feel his gaze wonder in the dark.

She tilted her head to him, a smile growing as she held onto his cheek feeling the warmth of his skin the palm of her hand. Megumi's breathing became hitched at the moment their noses began to touch and his green eyes became low and tired the longer she waited to take advantage of the dark.

He couldnt see her much now at all but...in the dark he found himself being comforted from the fact that they were rivals becoming...whatever they were. He disliked her, he did. But he had never liked her as much as he did right now as his heart beat thumped.

She climbed into his lap both of them inhaling roughly at the same time with flustered cheeks. Their mouths opened at the same time and as they did so Megumi leaned forwards latching onto her lips as he couldnt take the tension that began to rise between the two of them.

He was awkward at first, not knowing whether to place his hands on her soft ass or her back but he soon figured it out as their tongues meshed together in soft slick harmonies and her hips start moving forward onto his dick which was building in his pants.

Megumi hadnt felt this good, even though it wasn't real sex it felt better than anything he had ever encountered as his tongue explored the depths of her mouth with deep moans that sent chills down her spine.

Their lips part but only for a few milliseconds as Megumi gazed at her absently in a love sick daydream as he smiled, glad that this was happening though he never imagined it to be this way. He found her...pretty in this moment as his eyes fluttered at the sound of her soft breathless laughter that made his heart thump louder in his ears.

" Megumi..." She whispered to him as he held her closer to him wanting to be near her as she rested her head against his shoulder and her eyes blinked up at him with affection.

" I mean...Fushiguro kun~"

Megumi blushed as her arms wrapped around his neck and her heated lips brushed against his soft skin. Oh how Megumi was embarassed that she could feel exactly what she was doing to him. He closed his eyes a light breath escaping his lips as he burried his head against her.

"Oi...youre teasing me arent you?" He asked lowly and she laughed with a growing smile.

"Its not teasing if you like it..."

"Youre impossible." He sighed, feeling her fingers play around with his silky black locs of hair. For some reason a slight smile threatened to tug at his sleepy expression until he heard a thump at the car window causing the two of them to jump at the sound afraid that it might be the curse they were supposed to be looking out for.

They both looked to each other equal fear floating around in the air as they read each others minds.

Megumi moved you off of him rather quickly, turning back to his window hoping to shake away the feelings that were lingering in his mind. He was regretful that things had to end so early and abruptly but he was more so regretful that he hadnt been paying attention to the window at their side mission.

He cursed himself, and he cursed Gojo for putting him in such a compromising state.

"W-Whats going on?" She asked trying her best to see what he saw though the embarassment of being pushed off of him was still stinging her cheeks and ears.

"You think I know?" Megumi said, with a heavy sigh and it was clear that he was upset with you. You wished the floor of the car would open and swallow you whole but another part of you was mad at him as the fear the two of you had subsided you both heard another tap that came from the back of the car and intinctively you screamed out in fear.

That fear washed away when you heard your sensei laughing hysterically at his antics being successful.

"Megumi! Y/n! Did you spot anything?" Gojo said trying to refrain from laughing even harder as he snapped multiple photos of you and Megumi's terror. Gojo bounced all around the car cicking and flashing coming from his phone.

As he was done teasing the two of you he sighed stuffing his hands into his pockets and lowering his voice to a whisper. He noticed that your jacket was unzipped as he bent down and he also noticed that Megumi's cheeks were bright pink.

Gojo was no fool, but it was very very hard to believe that Megumi had done something so promiscious with the new girl. Yet, deep down Gojo was proud that his plan had worked but maybe it worked a bit too well.

"So did you two work things out?" He asked with a growing smile as he noticed the pair looking at each other and then looking away.

"That was what the assignment was about was it not? Did you two use teamwork...effectively?"

She folded her arms refusing to speak and so did Megumi as he looked away out of the window.

"Yeah," Megumi retorted sinking lower into his seat as he knew they had a long way to go before anything could be fixed. "We did."

And so that was the end of their "mission" together but, it wasnt the end for their unresolved feelings.

Megumi laid in bed, closing his eyes and letting his earphones play the sounds of the videos he was watching like background noise. He was so utterly confused about today that he didnt know whether he liked her...or not.

Megumi disliked this uncertainty as it weighed down on him very heavily when he thought of them having to "work together" again. He wondered whether she felt this way as well...

Just as Megumi was about to drift off to sleep, he heard a voice come from the other bed in his room. Itadori, now wide awake for some reason, was now up glancing over to Megumi with low drowsy eyes.

"Did you have fun on your mission with Y/n?" He asked rubbing his eyes with a yawn. Megumi sat up for a moment not able to hear him clearly until he took his headphones out completely. He raised an eyebrow and Itadori repeated himself.

"Well? Did you have fun with her? She seems like shes really nice but, you two dont seem to get along. So i was meaning to ask you if things went alright."

Megumi shrugged, his face clearly reflecting his discomfort with the subject as he rubbed his neck debating whether to come clean to Itadori. He trusted him a lot but...if he told him that he liked her, things would only become worse.

"The mission was okay." Megumi said tugging the covers over himself and rolling over as he screwed his eyes shut wanting to ignore the rest of the conversation that his friend insisted on having.

"Thats not what I asked!" Itadori whined, tossing a shoe over to Megumi's side of the room.

"I had fun with her!" Megumi shouted annoyed that Itadori had thrown something at him, his body tensing as he actually admitted to Itadori that he...had fun with that girl. Megumi would never openly say it even though he felt it.

He also felt that there was more to it than tonight since...he did get all scared when he thought they had jepordized the mission.

Itadori grinned giving Megumi a thumbs up as he laughed glad that Megumi had opened up about it a little bit. Itadori knew that Megumi wasnt a ladies man but he still wanted to cheer him on anyway that he could.

"Thanks great, Megumi." Itadori sighed pulling the covers up over his bare chest and laying back down with a satisfyied smile. "You two would be great."