Home Alone

"I'm home alone, and I fucking need you right now." She whimpered through the phone, the sound of her hitched breathing making me wet. Sinful thoughts fueled my imagination as I slipped on my shoes and headed out the door.

She opened the door right as I knocked, pulling me in by my shirt, then closing the door once I was inside. My hands roamed her body, and I hungrily leaned into her for a kiss. My tongue crashed against hers while I pushed her up against the nearest wall. I trailed my kisses down to her jaw and then to her neck while she threw her head back to give me more room.

I pulled away from her, leading her into her room, and pushing her down on her bed. I wasted no time before pulling off her shorts and pushing my hand between her legs. 

"You're so wet for me." I groaned, teasingly rubbing her through her panties. I heard her breathing speed up, and she wrapped her arms around my neck. Her hips grinded down on my fingers, begging for more friction. I agreed and slowly slid her panties down, admiring her before steadily tracing my fingers along her entrance.

"Fuck. Please." She begged in between quiet whines, once again trying to push herself against my fingers. I chuckled at her pathetic attempt.

"Use your words, Slut," I demanded, wrapping my opposite hand around her neck, gently squeezing. "Tell me what you want." I once again began rubbing her clit, watching her shiver beneath me, and feeling her grip onto me.

She let out a few moans, trying to control herself enough to speak. "I want you to fuck me, please." 

A cute gasp escaped her mouth while I gradually slipped two of my fingers in her. I took a second for her to get used to it before I gently pumped my fingers in and out of her. I felt lust overcome my face as I listened to the pretty noises she made. I curled my fingers against her G-spot, picking up my pace while her nails dug into my back.

She felt so good. The way her back arched while her hips pushed against my fingers. Mmm, I could stare at her all day. Her pretty eyes rolled back once I fucked into her harder. 

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. I'm close." She moaned as her body shook on me. I could feel her body tense up before she collapsed back on her bed. Her breathing began to slow down while she gathered herself.

I sucked the mess off her fingers while looking down at her. "You taste so good," I put my lips against hers and kissed her, allowing her to taste herself on my tongue. "Don't you think?" I smiled while I laid down beside her, holding her hand while we both calmed down. "You did so good Baby." I smiled, wrapping my arms around her and placing a soft kiss on her forehead.