The Letter

Upon arriving back to the military, the twin were bored. Extremely bored. They were currently having lunch containing luxurious meats, fruits...basically everything that the poor can't afford to have.

Bijin sat besides them. "Had a wonderful reunion with your family?" She asked.

Aella hummed. "Yeah. Our family is doing fine." Aella responded.

"Have we've been given an order yet from commander Zackley?" Ella asked. Bijin shook her head 'no'. "No. Unless you consider guarding the city of Sina, then no."

"Nah. We're not going back there again. Too much work." Aella said.

As the three blondes spoke, Raven approached them. Ella noticed.

"Oh hey Raven! What's up?" She asked.

"You got a letter. It's from the Survey corps." The women said a she slightly waved a small white envelope in her hand. She handed it to Ella before turning around to leave. "If you need us, we'll be in the break room doing nothing." Then she left.

Ella then faced Aella and Bijin. Then the envelope.

"Open it." Aella says. Ella nodded and opened the note. It was a writing from Jean.

𝖣𝖾𝖺𝗋 𝖠𝖾𝗅𝗅𝖺 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖤𝗅𝗅𝖺,

𝖸𝗈! 𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝖩𝖾𝖺𝗇. 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝖻𝖾𝗅𝗂𝖾𝗏𝖾 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗉𝖾𝗇𝖾𝖽 𝖺𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗐𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝗁𝗈𝗅𝖾 '𝖶𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖱𝗈𝗌𝖾 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀' 𝗂𝗇𝖼𝗂𝖽𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝖻𝗎𝗍....𝖬𝖺𝗋𝖼𝗈'𝗌 𝖣𝖾𝖺𝖽. 𝖧𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝖾𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗇 𝖻𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖳𝗂𝗍𝖺𝗇𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗇 𝗈𝖿𝖿 𝗁𝖺𝗅𝖿 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝗈𝖽𝗒..𝖨 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽𝗇'𝗍 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝖺𝗍 𝗁𝗂𝗆..𝗂𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗍𝗈𝗈 𝗁𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗂𝖽. 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍. 𝖶𝖾 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽'𝗏𝖾 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗃𝗈𝗂𝗇𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖬𝗉𝗌..𝗐𝖾 𝗅𝗈𝗌𝗍 𝗆𝖺𝗇𝗒 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗉𝖾𝗈𝗉𝗅𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇 𝖾𝗑𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗐𝖾'𝗋𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗋𝖾𝖼𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀.
𝖲𝖺𝖽𝗅𝗒, 𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗊𝗎𝖺𝗋𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗌𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗆𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒 𝖳𝗂𝗍𝖺𝗇𝗌 𝗌𝗈 𝗐𝖾 𝗁𝖺𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝖾𝗏𝖺𝖼𝗎𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝖲𝗂𝗇𝖺 𝗍𝗈 𝖺 𝖳𝖾𝗋𝗆𝗉𝗈𝗋𝖺𝗋𝗒 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗊𝗎𝖺𝗋𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖳𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝗂𝗇𝗀. 𝖶𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍𝗌'𝗌 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗂 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗌𝖺𝗒. 𝖼𝗒𝖺 𝖻𝖾𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝖢𝗈𝗇𝗇𝗂𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖲𝖺𝗌𝗁𝖺 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗌 𝗀𝖾𝗍𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝗇 𝗆𝗒 𝗇𝖾𝗋𝗏𝖾𝗌.

~𝖩𝖾𝖺𝗇 𝖪𝗂𝗋𝗌𝖼𝗁𝗍𝖾𝗂𝗇

"What did it say?" Bijin asked. Ella gave a sad sigh. "It's from Jean. He wrote that Marco was killed and that the Survey corps came to Sina since their headquarters has been taken over by Titans."

"Oh..." mumbled Bijin. Aella started to read the note as well.

"Tch. Why Marco? He didn't deserve what happened to him..." Aella put the letter down on the table.

"Neither did Mina and the others..."

"Jean is an idiot for listening to that Yeager kid. If he were to join the Mps, Marco would've still been alive."

"...lunch is over, time to get back to work."

After the day had ended, it was time for bed.