The Beginning

In a far out Dimension there is a world called Aleria filled with magic, wonder and the inhabitants of the world that are dragon like humans who can take on the form of a feral dragon or of a human with dragon features such as wings tails and horns.

The inhabitants of this world call themselves Alerians they can shift between feral and human forms at will, With these Alerians they have divided the world amongst the diffrent powers they have over the elements.

The Shadow Queendom is filled with primarily shadow dragons as the name would suggest these Alerian's can merge into the shadows to hide making for some great assasins and bounty hunters that come out of this Queendom. These dragons also breath purple fire that is like plasma able to burn through most things at will.

The Energy Kingdom these Alerian's control Energy which they can use to run at insanely fast speeds as their bodies are always charged with energy. These dragons can shoot lightning from their mouths and manipulate it however they like.

The Water Kingdom is hard for most to get to as it's underwater in the ocean and only the water dragons can breath air and water. These dragons for the most part can not fly but they can swim very fast with the fins on their back and can also manipulate the water at will.

The Air Kingdom the dragons from this Kingdom can manipulate air at will and could in theory even generate tornados even though it would take a lot of strength to do so. The air Kingdom king and queen also had a children a daughter who after being born died soon after under mysterious circumstances

Then we have the Fire Kingdom which is where the beginning of our story takes place these Dragons can breath fire and manipulate it when ever and how ever they like. Some of these dragons can also be a bit hot-headed at times.

Now to get into our story we must begin in a smaller town a decent way outside the Fire Kingdom's capital where a fire dragoness named Nuri was born into a family in that town that helped run it and do trade with the capital when required. Nuri started out as a only child until the age of 2 there was a knock at her house one night that her parents went to check on who was at the door but there was no one to be found, atleast that's what they thought until they looked down and saw a basket with a card on it only saying one word Skyla. When Nuri's parents opened the basket they saw a blue haired baby sleeping in it not much older then Nuri if they even were older this child that was on their doorstep was an air dragon who Nuri's parents decided to take into their home and raise as Nuri's sister which Nuri took to very quickly glad to have a sister.

As Skyla and Nuri grew up together becoming sisters it all started out great they had some great friends their parents were happy to see an air dragon being accepted so well in the community, but as they grew up Skyla began getting strange disapproving looks from other people in the town their family brushed it off to begin with as it was just the odd person here and there but the number grew as did Skyla and Nuri their once friends turned into Skyla's nightmares as they lured Skyla away from her home one night as they wanted to 'play' and Skyla not knowing any better at the time went with them without telling Nuri as she was asleep or so Skyla thought. The other children brought Skyla to a secluded area of the town before beginning to hit and kick her down into the ground saying hurtful things to her causing her to tear up even as they were kicking her on the ground one even managed to break one of her wings in the process before Skyla saw a orange Light illuminate the area and the kids stop kicking her as she heard what sounded like Nuri yelling at them with fire in her hand and coating her wings not that Skyla could see as she was not able to move without a great deal of pain.

Nuri was very angry at the other kids for picking on her sister and hurting them that her fire had a slight blue tint to it fueled by her anger she threw it at the children catching them on fire as they ran not causing any real damage as fire dragons can withstand great heat from flames to begin with but it still stung them, after they were gone Nuri rushed over to Skyla finding that she looked to be in real rough shape seeing all the scrapes and bruises forming on her skin and that her left wing was bend unnaturally and that Skyla was shivering.

Nuri shifted to her dragon form that at the age of 7 was still rather small compared to adults and gently picked up Skyla with her claws holding her against her belly to keep Skyla warm as Nuri carried her home with all her might seeing her parents outside her house worried about where they went but when Nuri and Skyla's parents saw them they were apauled at what the other kids did to Skyla bringing her inside laying Skyla down on her bed telling Nuri to lay down next to her and keep them warm while they went to go and get a doctor.

Skyla moved what little she could to Thank her sister for saving her from the other kids in town making Nuri smile laying her wing overtop of Skyla to resting her head on Skyla's shoulder making her smile softly as Skyla slowly passed out with a smile on her face as she slept through the doctor putting her wing and right arm in a splint and cast while giving her parents some herbs to put on Skyla's other injuries when she woke up.

Fast forward a few years thing got worse it seemed most of the town has turned against the family with the air dragoness Skyla being afraid to leave the house without Nuri by her side even though she has learned to control her air powers and dragon form by this point. The family only still has a few close friends in the town but they would not dare be seen supporting them for their own sake.

And this my readers is where Skyla and Nuri's story shall begin.

Ooooh a new book I'm starting on Skyla and Nuri are two of my ocs I have gotten in the past few years and I have decided to write a book with them since I just graduated high school and started a job I shall be trying to update this book once a month or when ever I get time to work on it/ motivation hope you all enjoy Skyla and Nuri their profiles and Art shall be posted soon in the next chapter or so