[18+] 50. He feels so soft

He feels so soft, I don't recognise my dominant aggressive lover, but I'm not complaining. Knowing he has all these different sides to him makes me even more attracted to this man.

His hands caressing my hair, he looks at me and kisses me softly.

At this stage, I don't know if he's still up for round... three? Or is it four? I lost count.

"Let me have a quick wash, I'll join you in a bit."

"Okay." I say before pecking him and stepping outside of the shower under his eyes.

Picking up a soft towel hanging on the hook, I dry my hair then my body before wrapping myself tightly.

Leaning over the sink, I wipe the steamed up mirror and notice a little basket with cotton disks, buds, make up remover, moisturiser, toner and other little tubes and vials. This man is prepared for sleepovers.

I look towards the shower, feeling special and notice the lines of his muscular body, his porcelain skin, the manly way he rinses his hair. Damn it! I just turn myself on again. I'm an idiot.

As I finish to take my makeup off, he steps out of the shower, wiping himself and wrapping his towel low around his small waist, letting his v-line parade and attract my eyes.

I look at him through the mirror. Even though the sight of him is enough to put me in a state, tiredness has slowly been creeping up and as I stretch spreading my arms, I unexpectedly feel my towel loosening.

I jolt, about to hold it in place but suddenly feel my wrists in his grasp, stopping me, my towel sliding from my body to the floor.

I look at him through the mirror expecting a lustful gaze, a smirk or one of his signature playful expressions but, all I see is see yearning and awe.

Wrapping me in his arms, his hands stroke my stomach and, after I turn around to face him, he lifts me on the bathroom counter to nestle between my legs, dropping his towel too, stroking my cheeks, as my hands wander the soft yet still slightly wet skin of his shoulder blades.

He's so sexy, his touch such a turn on, his stare intimidating, his body a dream.

Holding me cosily, like he did in the shower, he kisses me voluptuously, dropping his tongue in my mouth. He's so delicious and generous, he has me under his spell, again, my core already pulsing, yearning for more.

While his hips undulate, his hardening member finds its rightful place between my slippery folds and goes back and forth as I mirror his moves, my legs now wrapped around his waist. The friction is divine, his skin so smooth.

His arm hold me so tightly that my breast is pressed against his chest, his other hand moving to my ass, pushing me harder against his manhood.

Hearing his breath deepening in my ear, as he nibbles on my lobe takes me to a level of excitement such that I can't contain a breathy moan.

As if it was a signal, he opens the drawer next to him and grabs a condom, before putting it on very quickly.

He then stand there, holding his shaft at my entrance in one hand, my nape with the other and stares at me. He looks... scared? I'm not sure. Confused maybe. Vulnerable. An expression I am not accustomed to recognise on Katsuki Bakugou.

Thinking about it he hasn't said a word since the shower, no naughty talk, no praise. He has also been particularly tender and smooth.

I hold onto his wrist holding me and lean closer, smiling, to kiss him as I stroke his cheek. I hope this gesture shows him that I'm okay, that I want him, that I'm with him, that I am his.

His kiss back is as exquisite as the other ones but while his lips dance on mine, he enters me smoothly, softly, until he reaches the end.

"Mmmhhh...." I feel like I'm on cloud nine.

Once completely in, he rotates his core, rubbing me at the same time and I break the kiss to get some air, holding myself back on my hands, exposing my breast.

"Aaaahhhh.... Mmmhh..."

He pulls back, holding my hips and pushes back in slowly, rotating his hips again.

"Mmmhhhh....."I moan again, biting my lip, amazed that this little friction fills me with such amount of edonistic sensations.

His eyes haven't left mine and he looks so keen, reading everyone of my moves, sounds, squirm. It's as if he didn't matter, as if he was an instrument to give me pleasure, to make me cum.

Leaning over my breast as he smoothly pushes back in again, his tongue flickers my nipple, before gently licking it, twirling around it, nibbling it and finally sucking it hungrily.

I feel drowsy from the simultaneous pleasure this man is giving me.

"Oooohhhh... Mmmmhhhh..."

He treats my other breast with as much attention and hunger, until he stops refocusing on my lower half.

Gradually accelerating his thrusting which has been so measured to my desires until now, he pulls me to face him, pushing slightly deeper every time, forcing me to moan in his kiss.

My body is exhausted from so much pleasure, I'm tired out because of the time, drunk from so much emotions but when he pulls my face to look at him, I sober up in a second.

He sees right through me. Oh my god I love this man so much and suddenly feel like crying because I feel that he's telling me he loves me too.

So much intensity in his stare, so much pain and worry for me, so much eagerness as he still pleasures me, hitting me repeatedly, voluptuously.

I'm getting close, pulling his hair off of his face so that I'm sure he sees mine in pure and utter indulgence.

I want him to see how he makes me feel.

"Baby... I'm... mmmhhh..."

He accelerates, not missing a second, continuing to hit me deeply, my lewd moans making him throb.

"Mmmmmhhhh.... Yesss.... Oh... yesss... mmmmhhhh...." I climax.

I feel him release with a grunt as he kisses me and once his thrusting slows completely down, his hips rotate as he is still in me, giving me a little extra pleasure.

His lips dance on mine, his eyes drawing across my face, his fingers twining with my still wet hair.