kiss and make up

You didn't go to work, the day after Door left. Even if you were the one who told it to leave. You thought you wouldn't feel so bad, after the break up, but you were wrong. You sat on the couch in the livingroom, after making a cup of tea, and turned the tv on. There was nothing interesting, but it was better, than laying around and looking at the ceiling.

After a two hours of watching my little pony, and spongebob, which you didn't want to do, but it was the only good thing on tv, the doorbell rang. You placed your now empty cup on the table, and went to the door to open it.

,,Jesus Christ'' was the only thing you said, after opening the door. ,,I almost didn't recognize you, with that new hair colour G, you look like a raw chicken.'' G didn't look like he thought it was funny. ,,Can I come in?'' he said, after some time of silence. After a few seconds of progressing what he said, you went out of the way, so that he could come inside.

He sat on the couch and waited for you to do the same. But you were still kinda shocked that he was here. Did he want to talk about Door? On the other side, why else would he be here?

,,Are you going to sit down?'' you heard him say, after a few minutes of inner panicking. ,,Yes, sorry'' you said, before you sat down.

Now you were just looking at each other. Was he about to say somethi- But he started talking before you could end your thought. ,,You should talk with Door.''

Excuse me?

,,Are you serious? I should be the one who reaches out first, after how it treated me? Did he tell you to come here, because he is freaking scared?'' You couldn't believe this. ,,How about you ask how I feel, before you start talking about this bullshit. You're not only its friend, you're also my friend G!'' G looked at the floor now. ,,I didn't really know how to start the conversation'' he said, after looking at you again. ,,Well congratulations, you started it the worst way possible.'' You noticed he looked really tense now.

,,Being angry at you won't solve this'' you said after going to the kitchen. ,,Do you want a cup of tea?''

,,I actually just-'' ,,Blueberry tea it is then.'' He surely should have noticed, that you are not in the mood for this right now, so why does he still want to talk about it?

You poured the boiling water in a cup, after it was ready. You placed the cup infront of G, and sat beside him again.

,,I'm calm now.''

He didn't seem convinced, so he took a sip of the tea first... And straight up burned his tongue. Which also resulted in him letting go of the cup, and all the tea being on your floor now.

,,You know G, you're not making this situation better.'' You got a few paper towels and cleaned the floor. ,,Yeah, I already noticed that.''

You threw the paper towels away and sat down again. And G started talking again. ,,Door didn't tell me to come here, it doesn't even know that I am here, but please talk with it.''

,,G I am sorry, but do you really think we are just gonna kiss and make up? This is not some kind of cliché romance book. It's over, forever.'' You stood up, went to your front door, and opened it. ,,Please leave, if you don't have anything else to say.''

G wordlessly went to to your door. ,,It kinda feels like this is also my fault.'' Was the only thing he said before he left.

You closed the door. And it was completely silent again.

,,This sucks.''