You Lose

Literally the moment I've been waiting to write and I know this book is getting long so I might move onto the time skips! Enjoy~
_______________________________

Shoto accepted you not wanting to buy a house together yet and frankly, Rei and Enji were relieved to hear so, moving on to let your mom and dad know.

Your parents, mostly your mom, began to bring Shoto closer to their hearts after the whole getting you pregnant incident.

Though it didn't stop you and Shoto from doing certain things that would lead up to you expecting a little one.

As you went on your paths the week flew by into the next, the one Shoto was dreading for you.

"Y/n you know I'm just concerned for you, she's been mysterious ever since she arrived." Shoto fiddled with your fingers in his hand as you both walked down your route to school.

You rolled your eyes in return, digging your fingernails into his palm to create a red mark. "Then quit being so concerned, I knew what I was doing getting myself into the hero course in the first place." The easier times came flowing back into your mind.

With a stinging hand he responded. "Well maybe you should've never signed for the hero course." Shoto grumbled lowly.

You stumbled on the concrete hearing his discrete comment. "Excuse me?" The sound of your grit teeth exfoliated your quick witted answer.

All it took was that huh? Oh lord Y/n just let me explain myself first for once. Shoto thought opening his mouth as if he was going to snap back.

You always beat him. "And what's that supposed to mean? Are you beating around the bush to say you never wanted to meet me again? Because the moment I stepped into that classroom guess who I saw? I'll tell you I saw a stupid person, spoiler! It was you who had the audacity to-" your further words became muffled by Shoto's lips.

He tastes a sugar rush of sweetness on your chilly soft lips. "If you would just listen carefully and not open your big mouth so soon you would know In fact, grateful for meeting you again. I would've never been this happy if I had hadn't." Shoto whispered as the wind blew.

He leaned in kissing you down again, feeling you smile into the kiss Shoto knew he won the small war dedicated to his previous loss.

Your eyes widened, easily shifting into a shy glare. "That's what I thought." As your little bantering came to a conclusion, you felt something wet and sticky on your free hand.

"Hey you distracted me from my breakfast!" You loudly ridiculed Shoto and licked the dripping liquid off your hand.

That's when Shoto noticed you had been holding a 'snack'. "Y/n since when is a popsicle breakfast food?" He sighed at the cool blue half eaten dessert.

"Since I got it out of the freezer this morning it did." Your snappy remark got to him as you peacefully licked the popsicle, avoiding the wooden stick.

Then she wouldn't mind if I had some too. Shoto suddenly dipped down and took a bite from your melting popsicle. "Blue tastes funny." As Shoto spoke some cold air escaped his mouth.

"Shoto your teeth!" You felt chills and cringed at how hard he bit it. "What? Now you're worrying, aren't you?" He mocked your earlier rant flipping the switch.

You finished off the popsicle tossing the stick in a nearby trash can. "You're such a kid."

"Well when we grow up you're going to have my kid." Shoto spoke low enough, for his words didn't reach your ears.