𝟭 |• 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗳 𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗹

◦ Third Person POV ◦

"BRYCE! RUN FASTER!" Lukira said, sprinting as sweat ran down her face. It was a Monday morning. Behind her was her poor best friend, Bryce. Both being chased by two big hungry dogs.

"LUKIRA!! I DON'T WANT TO DIE LIKE THIS!!"

"WELL IT'S YOUR FAULT THAT YOU FORGOT TO SET UP AN ALARM NOW WE'RE BEING CHASED BY DOGS AND LATE FOR SCHOOL!!"

"I ALREADY SAID I'M SORRY!-"

★★★

"We.. finally lost.. the dogs" Bryce said between his breaths.

"Now we gotta go to class before—" Bryce got cut off, seeing a tall figure appear behind his friend — which is their teacher, Mr. Kenzo — who spotted them 40 minutes late for their class.

...

"..He's behind me, isn't he?" Lukira sweat dropped.

Bryce slowly nodded his head, smiling awkwardly at the figure. "You two are late for class!" He yelled at the duo.

"Well we are aware of that, but it's —"

"No, it doesn't even matter. Go to your scheduled classes, both of you."

The two walked to their classroom as their shoes met the hallway floor, making a click-clacking sound echoing the hall.

They walked in, with everyone's eyes on them, though it was not their first time being late.

"Ah, there you are Miss Lukira, Sir Bryce." The teacher said as she held her hand out.

"Phones." She said, with a change of tone. With their phones taken, Bryce groaned, wondering what he would do for the next hour without his device.

They both sat down in their seats. Bryce leaned on the table, sleeping like he always does when he's bored — taking half the space of Lukira's table.

"Bryce..! move your head" Lukira whisper-yelled in annoyance, pushing his head to his own table.

"Students, you may take your exam results and give them to your parents"

"Shoot- I barely even studied on that one" bryce took his paper, handing the other to Lukira.

"Thanks, what did you get?" Likura leaned over Bryce's shoulder, both looking at the scores they had gotten.

"We both passed! Even though you barely made it" Lukira chuckled slightly.

The student in front of them screamed, immediately getting up and backing away from the window.

Everyone looked, revealing a girl wearing our school uniform —indicating she was a student — staring into the glass.

The teacher noticed "Miss Carter! You must—

The girl banged her head on the window, making it crack slightly. Everyone stood up and backed away, some were stupidly recording the scene with their phones.

"MISS CARTER!! YOU—

The girl started hitting her head non-stop on the glass. Even though her head was bleeding, some pieces of glass stabbed her head. "What the hell?" Lukira said.

There, it finally cracked. Everyone screamed when the window broke, all were filled with fear you could easily see in their faces, including the teacher who was unsure on what to do.

"Is she suicidal? That's a painful way to go-"

"Bryce, I think it's time to go." Students packed their stuff, as the girl was climbing through the window. Pieces of glass were stabbed through her skin, but it was like she couldn't feel it.

Like she was already DEAD.

20/4/2022
(Day, Month, Year)