Before You Read...

Hello, HELLO, readers! Welcome and/or welcome BACK!

I'm going to try to keep this short, but I figured that a little intro might be necessary for this new addition to my fanfiction series! Well... I suppose that you could call it an addition!

After I finished "Warriors #6: A Kittypet's Destiny" a couple of months ago, I IMMEDIATELY wanted to get started on SOMETHING again, so I came up with the idea for these bonus scenes. And for these, I took inspiration from the bonus scenes that the Erins do in the canon books, where they add a couple of chapters at the end of some of their book of some neat, exclusive scene from the series!

I thought that it would be so, so FUN to do something similar - special, exclusive scenes taking place before, during (events in the series that were maybe BRIEFLY touched on or addressed), or even a bit AFTER the events of my series! You all may get to spend some time with characters you already know very well, and you may get to know some fairly new ones! *AND BY THE WAY, IF YOU HAVEN'T READ MY FANFICTION SERIES, YOU MAY WANT TO NOT READ THIS TO AVOID IMMENSE SPOILERS AND CONFUSION*.

I had originally planned just to do one bonus scene per book that I had, but I quickly realized that I wanted to do more than six, so here you go! An entire BOOK of them in the making, and I REALLY hope that you all enjoy!

~ may StarClan light your path ~

- warriorcatlover345