Where is Clarke?

Raven and diyoza woke us up to go in vents they hand Madi a gun and we go up in the vents. We hear a person say " where's Daniel? Did you kill him?"

Diyoza says " I gave you chance. You can still save your husband."

The person says " why is he wearing a helmet?"

Diyoza says " why are you wearing a helmet?"

The person says " in case you use the gas. Take off his helmet."

Diyoza says " you take off yours."

The person says " i said, take it off now! Let me see his face."

Diyoza says " you need to calm her down."

The person says " that's a bullet hole vent the mess hall. Do it now." Me and Madi look at each other. We hear movement. The person says " Nice try. Take off the mask." We hear the mask come off.

The person says " kaylee, push the damn button."

The other person says " where are the bodies? Tell us now." Me and Madi look at each other and nod. We kick the vent and jump down. Madi shots one of the people as they turn to us.

Diyoza grabs there gun and points it at her.Madi keeps the gun pointed as the other person keeps saying no.

Diyoza says " see? One's alive." Diyoza points the gun at the other person. She turns to raven and says " happiness?" She turns back to the person as raven walks up to the person.

Raven grabs her gun and says " go to her." The girl takes her mask off and go to the girl. Me and Madi walk up beside raven. They speak to each other before the girl takes her last breath.

Me and Madi look at the blood and says " nightblood" diyoza looks at us and so does raven.

We still looks down as I say " we have questions." Diyoza looks at us.

She says " get in line, kids." Me and Madi look up at her and say.

Madi says " we wasn't talking to you." They look over to us and we look at them.

I say " first, tell us what happen to Clarke." As we look over to raven.

We go down to the new planet on the transport ship with some others. The door opens and we look around. Raven says " according to flight recorder, this is close to where they landed. Spread out. Find their trail." Me, Madi, and Gaia, walk down to the places and move to a place.

We hear some talking by raven the girl and diyoza but can't make out what they are saying. We walk over to a place with Gaia and watch them talk. Octavia says something and walks out of the ship. Abby looks at Octavia and talk to her.

They grab a plant and yells " they went this way." And walks that way. We follow her but Abby stops us.

She says " wait. No way. No. It was dangerous enough without blodrenia." We look at her then to Gaia.

Gaia says " abby's right, hedas. You guys are too important." She grabs us and moves us to the ship. She says " we can begin your guys training." We all up the enters to go in the ship.

Madi says " great. We are so glad I woke you." We turn to Abby.

Abby says " diyoza's staying with you guys," we sit down and look at Abby as she says " that is, if you me to deliver that baby." Diyoza looks at her then the forest then back at her.

Diyoza says " I should stay with the ship, anyway. We get jacked again, we're screwed." As she turns and walk in the ship. Me and Madi block out and look around.

Abby looks at us and says " we'll be back soon." And walk away. Raven and the girl walk out and follow the group as we are in the ship.

                                            648