1.7

Sa'nai POV

❤️:736,357 💬:257,537

Sanai.bby: Only my kid at 4 months 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣
——

Hey cut it out. I said as Keyon started crying. He poked his bottom lip out and looked at me with his watery puppy eyes.

Okay mommy will put coco melon back on. I said grabbing the remote I put it on the TV. He stopped crying and started smiling. I sighed and grabbed my phone it's his nap time but he's literally fighting his sleep but I know he gonna fall asleep in at least 5mins into the show. While he was watching TV I was just throwing shit into my Amazon cart.

I looked down at him and he was knocked out. I turned off coco melon and walked him to his room and laid him in his crib. When I was walking out melo was walking into the house.

Hi papi. I said. He looked at me and chuckled.

You better chill out with that name. He said as I walked up to him.

I thought you liked me called papi? I asked.

Stop bro. He said. I kissed him I kissed on his neck leaving like 2 3 hickeys on his neck and he picked me up and carried me to room.

Where's Keyon? He asked.

He's taking his nap so let's make this quick. I said pushing him down on the bed. I took his shirt off leaving me in just my panties. I climbed on his waist and leaned down and kissed him. He gripped my ass flipping us and started taking his shirt off.

I sat up and pulled his shorts and boxers down and his dick sprung up hitting his stomach. I grabbed his dick and stroked it a couple times making him  moan. I spit a little on the tip and started kitty licking him.

Nani. He complained. I smirked and wrapped my my mouth around him and started bopping my head.

Fu-fuckkk. He groaned grabbing a hand full of my hair. He moaned as he touched the back of my throat. Then he just started thrusting constantly hitting my throat making me gage just a little I moaned grabbing onto his hips.

Fuckkk. He moaned as he cum in my mouth. He pulled away and I swallowed his cum. I kissed him and leaned down making me fall back on the bed. He kissed down my body to my panties and pulled them of throwing them somewhere and started eating me out.

Fuck papi. I moaned. He swirled his tongue I tried holding my moans in but when he eats me out I be feeling like a I'm on cloud 9.

Don't stop. I whined. He pulled away and kissed my pussy and licked it too.

So sweet princess. He said. I moaned as he stuck his two fingers in me and started thrusting them in and out of me.

Fuck papi keep going. I moaned.

Shit imma finna cum. I whined. He kept going and then I came and he licked me clean.
——

I was sleeping when I felt melo get out the bed he kissed my forehead and walked away. I turned and seen him walking to the bathroom.

Why you leave me? I asked whining.

I needa shower princess. He said then Keyon started crying I looked over my shoulder at the baby Monitor and seen he was up so I got up put my clothes on then washed my hands and went to get him.

Hi papa. I said picking him up. He stopped crying I walked out to the kitchen and made his bottle then feed him after I feed him I Burt him real quick and melo watch him while I showered.