─━━━━━━⊱༻⚪༺⊰━━━━━━─

*BANG!*

A gunshot sound thundering outside of your house. You were startled and looked out from your balcony, it's your step-father. He just shot one of his hitman.

"No, not again"

You smacked your head. It is so hard to have a foster father that involves in the underworld, your step-father is a criminal and the boss of his underworld gang. He never spends his time with you or even spend his time in the house. You're adopted for absolutely nothing, he never treats you as his own daughter but he did give you foods to eat and a thousand dollars money for you. But you know being illegally rich is a crime, so you rather to work by yourself at a coffee shop. In order of that, your step-father will always sends you a bunch of his personal guards to guide you. And will hire any of his personal hitman to kill someone he hates. So, apparently, you're not surprised to see dead bodies outside of your house everyday..

"Dad, I wanna go to work now."

You went outside of your mansion while your father is having a serious conversation with a of strange men.

"Can't you see I'm still busy right now y/n?! Just go, you're not a kid anymore!"

He yelled at you in front of those men. You were pissed off because a lot of people stare at you, you rolled your eyes and get inside of your car.

"You're not a kid anymore~ the fuck is wrong with that old man? Please, i really wanted him to die. He's not a father-beings. Ugh"

You muttered while cleaning the table of the coffee shop.

"I heard that."

A man whispered at you, you were startled and accidentally slapped his face because your adrenaline pumped up due to his sudden whispered which making you goosebumps.

"Hanma? I'm sorry! What are doing here? You fucking shocked me to death!"

You hit his shoulder and resentful mad at him. He stands still and smirked at you.

"Sorry princess, but I am here to protect you. Someone is trying to kill you."

Hanma calmly explained to you. You exhaled heavily

"Because of my father, isn't it?"

You replied and raised your eyebrows, Hanma nodded.

"But, Hanma. You're not my personal guard. You're my father's hitman."

You asked him in curiosity

"That is why I'm here, my job as a hitman is to end someone's life on demand."

He replied

"On demand? My father asked you to? HAHA why would he wanna save me? That's weird."

You burst into sarcastic voice.

"No y/n it's my demand. No ones asked me to protect you. In fact, your father never cared about you. In order of that, let me, Hanma Shuji to protect you"