NINE

You guys know the drill. Vote, comment, follow. Ily

My body was completely drenched in sweat, unable to get control of the heat that was building up inside of me

My body was completely drenched in sweat, unable to get control of the heat that was building up inside of me. Tossing and turning repeatedly throughout the night, willing to rip out my hair for this pain and discomfort to disappear.

I would do anything.

No matter how many orgasms I gave myself, nothing was helping. My body begun to jolt and shiver, turning from hot to cold within a second and then whimpering out in pain.

My shaky hands pull me out of my bed, desperate to get something cold to try and cool down my burning skin. Yet shivering to the core, unsure with what I should be doing. But my subconscious was leading me, desperate for anything to relieve this discomfort.

By the time I reach downstairs, the kitchen was dark and empty. Sliding my hands along the counters for support, physically dragging my body along with me or I'll end up collapsed on the floor and started bawling my eyes out. Wishing that I could die and this all would go away.

My stomach flips as I reach for a plastic tumbler up in a cupboard, slipping my hand from the shelf to the counter, dropping three or four tumblers in the process. Listening to them crash to the ground with force, attempting to stabilise myself against the counter again.

Everything looked hazy and blurry, my body three seconds away from fitting and howling at the top of my lungs for unmated wolves to be attracted to me. But I take everything I have inside me to stop this from happening, I didn't need disgusting wolves throwing themselves at me, no matter how desperate I was for a release.

My core burned with a need for pleasure, clenching my thighs together to try and give my body something. Feeling my forehead bead with sweat, my heart beating heavily in my chest that I almost couldn't catch my breath.

Leaning down to scoop up one of the tumblers without falling over and reaching for the tap, turning the water high and letting it splash against my hand as I try to aim for the flow.

Raising my shaky hands up to my lips and drinking down the cold water, feeling the droplets drip out of the corners of my mouth. Feeling it heat up inside me like heartburn, a muffle grunt rumbles from my chest at the overwhelming sensation. Clutching onto the counter again before I fell straight back onto the floor, my eyes brimming with tears.

Footsteps alarm me and I instantly turn around, pressing my back into the sink. My eyes watching as the kitchen door swings open and Kassian emerges in a pair of black boxers, my eyes shamelessly roaming to his broad chest and thick arms. Visible lines on his abs, skin that looked smooth and delicious.

My body almost buckles at the sight of him, my wolf inside me howling at the top of it's lungs. Just looking at him was making my core ache to the extreme, forcing me to squeeze them together as I attempt to pant out a shaky breath.