🍋💚odd meeting💚🍋

TW~ slight NFSW

This is my first attempt at smut so let's see how that goes
°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~
^"°'• dreams pov •'°"^

"Oh dream~" the brunettes voice echos throughout the cave

Dream was stood there not so carefully placing lava on the already existing obsidian and placing water next to it to make more obsidian. Once dream was finished he picked up the leftover water in a bucket, he opened his inventory picking out the flint and steel.

Footsteps echo louder and closer to the Florian. Dream was sweating not just because of the lava right behind him but of nerveness and stress cause just before the masked man was getting food the 3 hunters George, BBH and ant came up behind dream and attacked the tall male leaving dream at half a heart going into the nether with no food, an iron helmet and pants with leather boots, crossbow with no arrows and a stone axe that's gonna break.

Dream wasn't on the lucky end of this manhunt. Yet the other 3 were in full iron with some bits diamond and with them all having diamond and iron swords and axes and for an odd reason bad having a diamond hoe (😏heh Skeppy what you doing here)

Once dream stepped into the portal he could see the others turned the corner and start running towards him.

Once dream was met with the hot weather he sprinted to the nearest nether Mountain while the hunters quickly looked around.

"He was just here!" bad yell out "we know!" Ant and George said in unison "well he couldn't have gone far" the brunette said as the other two started to look for dream and maybe find the nether fortress while George stayed near the portal in searched of dream.

The blonde stood there for a good 5 minutes waiting for George to turn away before sneaking off.

Once the brunette was looking the other way dream snuck off.

Guess what yeah time skip

Dream was met with an odd looking door sticking out the side of the mountain. The blondes first instinct was to walk away but his cerosity got the best of him and he reached for the handle finding the door was locked who wouldn't known.

The Floridan Knocked on the door awaiting for any sort of response. After a little bit dream was getting tired of just standing there and was about to turn away untill

"HES RIGHT HERE" a familiar voice rang in dreams ear then was followed by 3 sets of Footsteps running straight (heh yeah straight 😏) in the blondes detection.

In a fit of panic dream busted open the door and collided with something the sound of the door shuting with something else blocking out the sounds from the outside. The masked man felt safe with whatever he's face is shoved into yet uncomfortable with the way he's standing.

The freckled man was standing there knees bent hands grasping onto a soft fabric. The atmosphere in this room was definitely colder then outside yet still made the blonde sweat.

"Ooo what's this" an unfamiliar voice rang in dreams ears, a hand griped onto dreams chin making him look up at a rather handsome face.

Dreams eyes go wide in shock and his cheeks heated up. Dream blushing like crazy staring up at some strangers handsome face nothing from the usual except this time this hot son of a gun had horns and a tail almost like bad's but this was different

his horns curled up to rest on the top of his head and had red slowly bleeding into the black of the horns and his black tail also had red bleeding into the slick black, his raven coloured hair was fluffy flowing to his right with a white bandana under his hair sitting on his forehead.

The male had a orange button up sagging at the top because of the corset that tugged tightly around his waist defining the curves of the hot male, the corset led down to a belt with an orange round buckle. The belt held up his black pants, the pants were met with black and orange boots.

Fingerless gloves hugged the mans hands and a long sliver cross ear ring hung from the pointy ears that led down to a soft jawline. The mans figure was slim and soft. The hot male was taller than dream by about 3 inches (3 inches dream 🤭) most likely because of his boots.

Dream couldn't get his eyes off of him and the taller only smiled at that. "Well who are you?" The Raven asked Lowering his face to the blonde. The Florian face got more red and hot by this.

"D-dream, my name is dream" the blonde stuttered trying to get any sort of dominance over the taller."Sapnap" the raven replied letting go of the blondes chin sapnap backed his head away from the blonde now with a face of boredom "why are you in my house" the demon asked tilting his head to the side raising an eyebrow.

The Floridan froze unsure on how to answer the taller "well me and m-my" dream stopped mid sentence because of sapnap's cold stare the blonde tried to continue his sentence but sapnap grabbed dreams waist and pulled him closer the shorter of the two shrieked by this which gave sapnap what he wanted

"You really are what you look like" the raven said dream looked at him in confusion which the taller only smiled at. The Raven leaned in to dreams ear "a bottom" the raven whispered into the blonde's ear

Dream blushed at this but quickly gained dominance, he moved his mask to the side and started kissing the Ravens neck up and down.

Sapnap moaned at this and grabbed onto dreams hoodie. Dreams hand snaked up and grabbed the demons neck while the other arm grabbed onto the slim waist of the other. The raven's waist fitted nicely in dream's hand.

Dream bit down onto the ravens neck finding his sweat spot. Sapnap reached for the iron helmet on the blondes head slowly taking it off and dropping to the ground. The impact of the helmet to the floor made a loud ting.

Sapnap moaned putting his head back allowing more room for dream to attack. The demon hands found themselves up dreams hoodie feeling all around he's new found territory.

Sapnaps tail rapped around the blondes leg lightly feeling around. Dream gripped the ravens waist making him groan. The blonde moved from the demons neck to his mouth hungrily kissing the demon.

The blonde licked sapnaps bottom lip wanting access, the raven Gave the hungry male what he wanted, when the taller opened his mouth dream didn't wait to explore the wet caven their lips fitted perfectly together.

'bang' the loud bang from outside parted the males and they both looked at the knew hole though the door

"WOAH" George said in shock
"Dreams gay!?" Ant yelled out laughing at the now embarrassed males. "Didn't think you were into guys let a lone a demon" bad said behind the other two
"Didn't think you were into a walking diamond" dream said as a comeback bad stood there embarrassed while the other adult-children were laughing.

"Next time do this" ant said waving his hand in a circle motion towards dream and sapnap "another time" he finished smiling.

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~
°'•"*1241 words*"•'°
°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~
proofreading never heard of them😬
Also writing this supper late😃
I'm a little upset because my flight was cancelled because ###### went into lockdown so it looks like im stuck home and this is your sign to get water and some food
Hope you liked this chapter loves
Take care have a wonderful day or night ❤️
Also this was the pic I described

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°'•"*1241 words*"•'°°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~proofreading never heard of them😬Also writing this supper late😃I'm a little upset because my flight was cancelled because ###### went into lockdown s...

°not my art credit to the artist°
°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~