🍬🎸 music forest 🎸🍬

¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸

Hope your enjoying these chapters
TW~swearing and kissing (is kissing a TW?)

¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸

'*"°•'dreams pov'•°"*'

The cool night Air brushed up against the blondes neck making him shiver. Dream was wondering around the forest.

Dream was in his usually attire green hoodie with rips all though out it and long black rip jeans his mask was covering his face with one eye visible because of the bit missing of his mask.

The sounds of the animals rushing from bush to bush and a soft sound?.

Dream was clearly confused by the soft melody. The blonde walked around on high alert looking for the source of the sound. He gripped the axe that he doesn't remember pulling out harder. (This makes no sense 😂))

Dream was at a tree, the melody was right behind him. He recognised the sound as a guitar.

"I heard there was a special place" a voice started to sing. Dream knew this voice he's heard them sing this so many time.

"Where men can go and emancipate" they sang as dream put his back against the tree.

"The brutality" dream slid down the tree

"And tyranny" the blonde closed his eyes

"Of there rulers" dream smiled listening to them sing.

"Well this place is real you needn't fret" The blonde dropped his axe on the ground beside him

"With Wilbur, tommy, tubbo, fuck eret" the singer sounded sad crying almost.

"A very big and not blown up l'manburg" they messed up some cords and chocked up on some words.

"My l-l'manburg" they sobbed.

"My l'man-burg" the ghostly crying hurt the blondes heart.

"My l'manburg" the crying got heavier with each line of song.

"My l'ma-a-a-anburg" the ghostly singer stopped and Breathed. Dream pondered on if he should say something or not. He decided on talking but before he could the singer started to sing again.

"For freedom and for liberty" the ghostly sobbing never stopped but they had more control.

"Our nation sought to build on these" the cords where more better hit.

"A victory for all under our freedom well the darkness came and then it went" dream put his head against the tree.

"We built a home and watched it sink" the ghostly singer was sobbing again.

"Fuck" the ghostly singer said when he messed up a cord.

"And from the rubble" they sang.

"Emerged my great l'manburg" you could hear the singer panting.

"My l'manburg"