Here's A Theory on L.O.V.E.

WARNING: THIS MIGHT BE LONG AND TIME CONSUMING, IF YOU'D LIKE TO READ AN "UNEDUCATED" THEORY ABOUT WHY I THINK PEOPLE BLINDLY "LOVE" OTHERS THEN STICK AROUND BUT IF YOU'RE LOOKING TO GET YOUR FUNNY BONE TICKLED THEN KEEP IT MOVING!

So I've been wondering, is "love at first sight" real? Can you just randomly lock eyes with an complete stranger and tell that some day you will marry that individual and have a happy ever after? Probably not, I find it very unlikely to know something like that just as you glance at a person. So I personally don't believe "love at first sight" but I do believe "ATTRACTION at first sight"

Now I'm not saying lust over love, but the way someone looks does influence you. (Not only as a potential mate but also how you judge others based on your concept and prototype.) When you find another physically appealing it either clouds your judgment temporarily or makes you more comfortable and willing to approach them. Then a tiny conversation can convince you that they're a trustworthy or good person in general, (which is why some relationships don't go well do to the fact you didn't get to know the REAL them. But I'll talk about that some other time.)Now this theory about not being "in love" with a stranger but being attracted to them makes logical sense, right? Well, I'm not sure about that. Let's think about ugly people.

You ever see someone soooo beautiful kissing or hugging the ugliest human you've ever seen? Well, I have two reasons for that. Reason one, "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" I am an average person so I've been told by a couple of people that I'm not the best thing to look at but I've been told by MANY that I'm such a gorgeous young lady. Should being told you're pretty more then being told you're ugly make you pretty? Or vice versa? Well, no. (Not for this theory at least) Which brings me to why you see an ugly person with a cute person. To that cute girl/guy, they are dating the best fish in the sea even if to you they actually look like they need to be in the sea. (I think you get my point.)

Reason two, they WERE ugly. Here's a little story/confession from your dear friend Iyanna: I met this guy in middle school, he was a friend of a friend, when I tell you he was the grosses guy I've met that year I'm being serious. Let's just say I wouldn't have date him for all the change in your pocket. Anyways, along the lines of talking to him and our mutual friend together he gotten cuter within seconds! And I had a huge crush on him for two years. Reason being, he was cool on my check list. By my checklist I mean the "dream guy" list. Turns out he met most darn near all of my "requirements" You can look pass a lot when other traits come in play. (Such as appearances)

TO BE CONTINUED…MAYBE