CHAPTER 1: THOSE HIPS ARE MOVING

Http POV:

- It was the first day of her job. Http woke up and went to the bathroom to brush her teeth. She was very excited for this day, not only because she got qualified for a job at last, but because at that specific job there is a specific person that evoke specific feelings inside her. There was one very tall lady there and she had a major crush on her. Ever since she saw her on a newspaper, she went feral over her and started even having symptoms of psychopathic behaviour about her.

Once she was done taking a bath, brushed her teeth and everything else, she went to her bedroom to get ready. She opened her closet door and after a little while of ruminating, she finally found a perfect outfit that would go perfectly with her new job.

It was a black latex outfit that she bought for special occasions.

She smiled at herself and put on her new outfit, not wanting to put on a coat for the cold simply because she wanted to look like a complete and utter slut just for her, lady Dimitrescu.

I'm gonna take a break for a couple of minutes to go to mi laptop cause this phone is lagging so much and I can't write shit in it, honestly FUCK YOU PHONE

Outside was very cold. She shivered in the coldness and wished she brought at least something with her to keep her warmer, but then she reminded herself that she was doing all of this just for her.

After a while of walking, she noticed a police car coming towards her. She didn't think that she did anything wrong, so she tried to compose herself and not start bawling her eyes out over things she didn't do. 

The cop car slowed down next to her and the officer inside it signaled her to come towards her. Http was scared, yet still remained calm. She went near the car and asked, biting her lip, "Mr. police officer, am I in trouble?" 

The officer simply responded, "No, but you will be if you keep on wearing that outfit, grrr..."

Http gasped, but then immediately laughed, "Oh, Offie, you could've just said so." She went inside the window and started making out with her. She gasped once she felt the Officer's hand travel from her neck to her chest location. She pulled back blushing and smiled when she say the officer just as blushed up as she was. 

"I don't like telling people my real name, so you can just call me MoneyGirl," Http chuckled at her way of talking and simply said her name and exchanged numbers right there at the spot.

Once she was gone, Http continued her walking and, after a while, she finally was at the front of the mansion's big door. She sighed and collected herself and then knocked on the door three times. 

The door swung open and there she was, Lady Dimitrescu, standing in front of her with that oh so famous smile of hers. Http was becoming more and more nervous while being in her presence, and was snapped out of her thoughts once the Lady started speaking.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here? Another human for my mansion? How delightful!" she exclaimed with that demanding voice of hers. 

Http only nodded for a response and the Lady called upon one of her servants to help her introduce her the her whole mansion.

"Follow me," said the young servant as she walked forward, gesturing for her to follow. Http did as she was told and walked with her around the mansion. She saw the kitchen area, the dining one, her bedroom which she was quite surprised to see because she didn't know that there would be one for her, but she was happy nonetheless. After some talking with her, she found out that her name was Chica and that she was working here for about a month or so. 

Just as they were about to go to the bathrooms, an also young male servant appeared in front of them. Http was a bit surprised, but it seemed that this with Chica has happened before, so she was quite unsurprised. 

"Ah, Http, this is David. David, this is Http." She introduced the both of you and you both shake hands after that. 

Http was not gonna lie, he was hot but so was she as well. She was more into girls, but she could go for guys as well. She also found out that David had a crush on Donna Beneviento, which was interesting.

Once the three of them got to the bathroom, they heard some noises. Ones of yelling. Chica, being the most brave on of them all, went in the bathroom and checked to see what the commotion was all about. Once she saw who they were, she called upon the other two and then introduced them like she did with Http and David. 

"Alright, Http and David, these are Mexi and Master. Mexi and Master, these are Http and David." they all shook hands and greeted each other. Once Chica was done presenting, she told Http to go to her bedroom because she was finished for the day. Http nodded and went to her bedroom which had a king-sized bed that she very much so liked. 

It was getting late, so she decided to change into the pajamas that she was given and went to bed with only one thought lingering in her mind before falling asleep.

"Damn, all of them are so hot."

***

Thank you so, so, so much to @Lilmoneygirl ; @--Chica_da_Chicken--; @davidbarney03 ; @httpchaeyoungiee ; @Mexi_Mexi for being apart of this amazing story!