At the league🥴

At the league...
Shiggy POV
Its finally time..
We've been planning this attack for to long now its officially in motion!

Today...Was the day..We Bring in Y/N

Toga: Shiggy!! *snaps fingers* Hellooo?
Dabi:Maybe he's dead?
Twice: Leave him be i dont want him mad at us,𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝘂𝗽 𝗮𝗹𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗺𝗮𝗻!!

(𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝘄𝗶𝗰𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘁𝗶𝘆, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝)
Shiggy:WHAT, do you want
Toga:Finally we were tryna get your attention for like 1 million hours!
Dabi:NOT we,i didn't care.
Shiggy: Whatever Dabi
Compress: Shigaraki are we ARE capturing Y/N today right??
Shiggy: Yes! Today is the DAY OF A REVOLUTION. I say while laughing
We have Officially 30 minutes before we take y/n the plan is perfect its all in motion.

Shiggy:Look EVERY one needs to know there roles SO i will say them again

Compress, You will walk up to y/ns door in the pizza oufit toga got for you with a pizza delivery box at her door.
Once you do that,Knock her out smooth.

Dabi,After compress knocks her out you grab her and bring her into the portal.

Kurogiri, You know what you have to do

Kurogiri:Yes Sir Tomura

Toga, You are going to stay in the room and cut her up a bit (😊)

Twice:Your to keep watch outside the house while the plan is in motion.

And Spinner, Just sit and look ugly till i need you!

Any questions?
No? Good(😏)

Now Lets go Get our hero.

Toga:Yayy im so excited!! New girl in the league!

At Y/Ns House
Alright Compress you ready, Dabi asks
The league has been planing this attack or at least a month every thing was in motion and it was the perfect time.

Compress:Im ready
Knock,Knock,Knock

Back to Y/N
Hm whos at the door?I didn't order pizza.
Im generally confused cause when ya girl opened the door i saw PAPA JHONS and i damn well dont order dem next thing i know BAM...

Compress:DABI GRAB HER
Dabi:Shut up fool your loud.
Davi says while coming out the bushes and grabing y/N
Over the comunicator:
Shiggy:Kurogiri its your turn.
Kuroguri:Alright.

Back at the league:
Idk what the HELL happened but next thing i know im knocked out,right now was sure as hell the right time for an attack cause i definitely wasn't ready for who i saw next...

424 words THIS IS MY SHORTEST CHAPTER SORRY BUT I WANTED THE NEXT PART IN ANOTHER CHAPTER AND 151 READS HOLY SHIT TYSM!!!