The Case of the Missing Flannels

[SEBS POV]

         Carlos and I have been dating since homecoming, we've had our ups and downs, but at the end of the day, I'm the happiest I've ever been. 

        Today, while getting ready for school, I went into my closet looking for my favorite yellow and blue flannel. I know the last time I saw it was when Carlos was looking trough my closet, shaming my lack of glitter. I looked again, still not there, figured. I guess I'll just wear a patterned button up. Once I'm finished getting dressed I head downstairs to start on my morning chores, as the sun is beginning to rise.

Then after all that, I grab my bags and my sister drives me towards East High.

"Hey Sebby!" I hear someone say, when I turn around I see Nini and Kourtney standing by their lockers.

"Hey guys! Good morning!" I smiled towards them heading to my locker.

I undo the lock, we've been in school since August and I still struggle with my locker combination.  I go to grab my Algebra book when I hear a very familiar voice wish me a good morning. I look over to see Carlos, Bright as the sun.

"Morning Honey," He said with a huge smile, gosh, I absolutely adore him.

"Good Morning, Los!" I smiled back at him, I looked back into my locker and reached for my Algebra book, Closing it again.

He grabbed my hand and we started to walk down the hall, swinging our hands happily. 

"How was your morning?" He asked me as we started to pass the library, we had Algebra together so we made it a habit of walking together. 

"Good, I wanted to wear my blue and yellow flannel today but I couldn't find it,"

"Bummer, I really like the button-up you're wearing now, so that's sorta a win, right?" I nodded in agreement as we strolled into Mr. Morris's room, Sitting down in our seats.

(AFTER CLASS)

The bell began to chime, my classmates stood up grabbing they're stuff, then spilling out of the classroom like the milk jug I dropped yesterday afternoon after milking, Milky White. Carlos came up behind me linking his hand with mine as we walked back to his locker.

"Wanna come by my place after school? Maybe watch a movie, go over lines?" He asked me while putting away his books.

"Sure! Definitely!" I agreed, it's been way to long since I've been to Carlos' house.

The rest of the day goes by like it normally would, History, then Language Arts, then Lunch, Followed my Chemistry, then to finish it off Drama. After rehearsal, Carlos' mom picks us up, and we start driving to his house. Once we get there we head up to his room, setting out our scripts so we can start practicing some of Carlos' lines. 

"I'll read Cogsworth, then we can start with when Maurice first enters the castle," I say while opening up my script and flipping though the pages, but as I look up I see something hanging on the back of Los' chair... 

"Is that my Flannel?" I say while smiling at him, He glances back and smiles, he seemed sort of embarrassed. 

"Maybe.." He said getting up and placing it around his shoulders. "Those also might be yours, but what do I know?" He pointed to a pile of folded shirts on his dresser.

"So it was you! The Flannel Thief!" I said while laughing, how did he manage to take so many without me noticing?

"I'm surprised you hadn't noticed, they've been here for weeks," He laughed along trying to cover the fact he was blushing.

"Maybe I did notice, maybe I just let you keep them because I love you so much?" I smiled kissing his cheek.

"You missed" He Smiled back giving me a small kiss to the lips, "Now lets get rehearsing! I need to have these scenes down by Wednesday!" 

Authors Note: Hii! This is my first one-shot I've actually written out, of them, I hope you liked it! I take requests if you have any! Thanks for reading!! <33333 ~Aesop (your author)