chapter 1

Hey! Told ya i will write yaoi FF, oh right this is something that crossed my mind amd i want to write it, and the time of this FF is after kuroshitsuji II.

Author P.O.V

His blue eyes flutter open with a gleaming of red as the sunlight touchs his now paler skin, he scretchs his little arms as he puts his legs on the ground and yawn, his butler prepared his seems-to-be-transparent tea that's called moon drop, yep it's the same boring morning for ciel phantomhive, it's the same morning as those one hundred years was, ciel is not realy growing, just the same size of those years was, but his power is slowly but surely growing.

"What to do today sebastian?"

"Seems like you will be signing some contracts and some documents young master" sebastian saids to his young master, after all those years he still calls him young master, because in sebastian's opinion ciel is still the cute child he served at that body size, so he still calls him young master but ofcourse his young master didn't know that.

Sebastian doesn't smile or smirk that often anymore, he thinks that this contract is pointless and anoying because there's no soul to devour, but sebastian keeps serving his young master because of their contract, or so it is on the begining but then along the way he got used to it and eventually feel something, he don't know what it is though, well or does he? About ciel, he eventualy figured out that he's attracted to his butler.

The servants already left the mansion about 95 years before because of ciel's request and now he's just living with sebastian.

"Young master, i hear that the new queen's celebration is being held yesterday and you're being requested to investigate through the murder case that have happened, seems like it was some kind of a supranatural activity" sebastian said in his bussinese tone with a straight face, that seems to make ciel stare at him, but, he keeps it cool, because he thought that it's not proper for a master to have feelings his butler, and more over it's a male, so ciel learnt to hold his feelings.

even though he's staring at sebastian all the while sebastian's talking, his ears picked up the information that his butler just said, Ciel's eyes once again gleam a beautiful red and his lips turned into a charming smirk, that is from sebastian's opinion because it's been quite long since his master smile or smirk, not even for work, and ciel doesn't notice that the older demon has licked his lips.

"I see..... accept it sebastian, i think this is going to be interesting, it's been a while" he said not taking off his eyes from the handsome butler.

"Yes,my lord" sebastian said with a devilish yet sexy smirk that has took ciel's attention because sebastian hadn't smile or smirk ever since from that 'incident'

Timeskip : a couple of hours later at the new queen's palace, buckingham. D's

Ciel P.O.V

It's been so long since i do this kind of thing, i wonder if it's a good case "sebastian, we'll leave if this case is not interesting" i said looking at sebastian "yes my lord" sebastian said as he lifts his hand to knock.

*knock* *knock*

Then there's the sound of sebastian's gloved pale hands making contact with the wooden door.

The wooden door has some reliefs and two guards guarding it.

A maid with blonde hair opens the door "may i help you sir?" she asked "yes, i belive my master has an appoinment with the queen" sebastian explain "i see please follow me" she said as she leads us through the hall and into what it seems to be a drinking tea party garden

A woman in her 40 with dark blonde hair and grey eyes sit in the room, she looks at us "ciel phantomhive, i assume?" She asks "yes" i answer "please have a seat" she said "thank you" i said as i sit accros her, "would you like some tea?" She asks, hearing that, i just thought about a character from Alice in Wonderland "thank you but no, instead may i have a look at the files your majesty?" I ask "ofcourse, here it is" she said as she hands me papers and i started to read it.