"Screw Bella"

And just like that, Edward and Jacob held intense eye contact with one another. They were conversing about the girl with blood that tasted sweet of candy but now we're hooked onto each other. They were supposed to like Bella but now..it seemed that their hearts desired each other instead.

Without realizing it they had grown closer to one another. They each could feel the breath of one another brushing on their skin. Jacob looked into Edwards eyes deeply before moving his hands up to his face, cupping it before closing the distance between one another. "Fuck Bella.." Jacob said before crashing his lips onto Edwards and closing the gaps between their bodies so that they could be as close as ever. They didn't know they wanted this but suddenly it was all they needed. They craved nothing but the other at that moment. Slowly pulling away to catch a breath, they locked eyes once again and Edward softly yet eagerly caressed Jacobs face muttering a soft "Woah.."

Jacob chuckled and smiled still looking into that. "Who knew it would turn out like this. Then again..I always thought you were cute, pale face." He teased.
Edward flusters quite easily and Jacob loves to tease but what makes it different is that this time he knew a way to shut him up..
Edward leaned into another kiss growing more passionate by the second and while their lips intertwined   Jacob let out a small growl and Edward decided it was *his* turn to tease Jacob. He traced his body with his delicate hands teasing him wherever he could. Right before Jacob could even say anything, Edward pulled away and walked off with all the power, leaving Jacob thirsty and wanting more.

But in that moment the lust was too much and  made Jacob turn, "run Edward, run my love i don't want to hurt you" Jacob saw the fear in edwards eyes "no i won't, you can fight this Jacob i believe in you. i- i- i love you" Edward cried at his wolfy boy. Jacob kept turning, Edward thought his love was enough to stop him, but he was wrong. "GET AWAY FROM ME, IM GOING TO KILL YOU" Jacob howled, tears began to stream from Edward face, but Edward is too stubborn and wouldn't leave. " NO FIGHT IT I BELIEVE IN YOU" Edward screamed, Jacob fully turned and was now a wolf with a craving for vampires, Jacob turned to edward, he started to slowing walk forward, with every step Edward became more terrified, and in the blink of Jacob's wolf eyes, he was gone. Edward was gone.