~TWENTY-EIGHT~

“It is all about love. It is all about caring. We are all in this game together, we are all connected. You may not be able to see it with your eyes but if you go to the Quantum Universe, some of the physics of nature, we are all connected.” – John Assaraf.

                                  ¢°•°•°•°¢

                                   •BOLU•

"Aristotle...no! It was pythagoras! Ah-hah! Pythagoras! It was him!" I yelled to my mirror. Paused then held my chin. "Abi, was he not the one?"

I stroked my chin again.

"He was the one."

No, he wasn't.

Yes, he was.

They both were.

"Argh!" I groaned and almost pulled my hair out. "How many voices can I hear now?"

Many!

"Yeah, that means I can tell y'all to shut the frick up!" I yelled to my image in the mirror.

Was I okay?

No.

Was I mad?

Probably. Definitely. Confirmed.

Physics don kuku burst my brain finish!

Even if I was a little bit normal before, right now, I was totally abnormal and most likely insane.

Apart from the physics thing, something... someone else was on my mind and everything combined just made my head hot! Like, literally! My head was on fire! I need help. Help! Serious help!

"It looks like she's gonna blow."

"Yeah, I think her head will soon start smoking."

"Totally. She looks worse than a ticking time bomb."

I turned towards the voice...or whispering voices that spoke. They were real and not the voices in my head. It was then I realized that my room door was not closed, neither was my bathroom door. And the way my room was, once you opened the door, you could get a good and easy view of my bathroom.

My bathroom door was not locked.

Was. Not. Locked.

That meant the people who spoke probably saw my whole manifestation.

Oh God!

And they were talking about me.

Oh God!

"S-star Bolu... What is...did you drink ogogoro?" That was Fayo, my youngest brother.

I shook my head and blinked severally. The facial expressions of my three brothers were identical. It made them look so much alike even if they looked alike enough.

They had their left brows raised, foreheads creased as they gave me this suspicious, skeptical, worried, scared and ready-to-run-in-case-it's-necessary look.

"Did I?" I asked myself. "Did I? Are you kidding me? I mean, um... what's up guys?" I smiled and waved at them nervously. "Y'all look great!"

Geez, I was freaking out.

Freaking out so bad my words didn't even correlate.

And I blame all these on Ore Jumai.

Remind me to snub him in school today when I see him.