ℙℝ𝕆𝕋𝔼ℂ𝕋𝕀𝕆ℕ☻︎

A/n Perspective!

A whiny Jungkook could be seen wandering around the house following her wife, Y/N. Wherever she is going. Not stopping himself to follow her even after getting a smack from her. Even after receiving five fingers on his right cheek and pushing him to the other side. (not a slap bro).
Y/n: Jeon Jungkook. Stop it. Can you?
Jk: But baby? What have I done?
Y/n: *shrugged her shoulders not wanting to talk more*

Jungkook Perspective!

idk!? why she is behaving like this. Since morning she is acting like this. I am done with her like I already apologized and have been following her like a lost puppy but still nothing. I went to her and grabbed her wrist turned her around letting her back touch the counter of the kitchen. She was kinda shock.
Jk: What's wrong with you sweetie?.
Y/n: I am fine. Leave me.
Jk: First, tell me what have I done...!?
Y/n: Ask yourself. Lemme goooooo *used all of her strength and went away*
And here I am staring at her fading figure with a clueless expression.
Jk: ok then let's try to remember!

Y/n Perspective!

The reason I am mad at him is because he promised me to take me out for a date but his stupid work is more important. He got an urgent mission and left me here in this big fuckin ass mansion fully ready. I got so pissed like you tell me? You are all ready and ready to go - so damn happy but then your husband walks in the room and tells you:
' Babe, I am so sorry but I have got an urgent mission and I really have to go. hmm? Take care. Bye ' Seriously? Ohkie. I mean it's okay. He went at 5:46pm and then coming home at 3:32am. Bro! you kidding me? Like seriously!?
that's why! I am ignoring him. Ik I shouldn't but I should too....!
More than that I have to go to my friend's bday party. I didn't tell him cuz ik when I'll go he would follow me tooo.
I started to get ready. I came back from the shower and saw him sitting on the couch lost in his phone. Then I started to choose what dress should I wear. He asked me:
Jk: Where you going?
Y/n: Bday party.
Jk: Of whom?
Y/n: Lina
Jk: I am coming too.
Y/n: no you can't..
Jk: Well I am.
I can't stop him from coming cuz ik he would.
That's when I got ready he got too.
Both of us were looking hot and beautiful!
(ofc, like you are jeon so 😌)
Just like that we went to the party. He tried talking to me but I ignored him. As we reached there I rushed inside leaving him in the car to my bestie.
Y/n: Ayyyyyyyyy ... HAPPY BIRTHDAY BITCH.
Lina: THANK YOU.THE QUEEN OF BITCHES.
We both laughed and talked then she went away to greet her few guests Jungkook was beside me the whole time.

Jungkook Perspective!

Y/n didn't give me any attention. She kept ignoring me. I will talk to her when we would reach home. As I was busy in my thoughts I saw a guy staring at MY GIRL with lustful eyes and licking his lips while eyeing her up and down. I got a bit angry and pulled her close to me. She glared at me but I ignored it. Later on I had to use the restroom so I excused myself and went away!

Y/n Perspective!

I was talking to another friend of mine when Jungkook pulled me closer to him. I gave him a glare but it didn't affect him. I continued to talk to my friend. When he whispered in my ear.
Jk: Babe, I'll be back. I need to use restroom.
I didn't reply. I felt like someone is staring at me. Whenever I looked to that direction I saw no one looking at me so I just shrugged It off.
Soon the party ended it was kinda fun but I felt bad for Jungkook. He was bored the whole time. Poor jungkookie.
As I bid good-bye to my friends and went out with him. He told me to stay here he is gonna get the car. He went away. It was kinda dark outside everyone who was there in the party left some minutes ago so it was just me who is gonna leave now in last. I was waiting for Jungkook. When I heard:
??: Oh hey hottie?
I looked to that direction & saw a guy of jungkook's age I guess... I looked at him weirdly and didn't give much attention to it.
??: Oh hey, C'mon. You are alone I guess. Come with me.
Y/n: Get lost.
??: Yes. In our world of pleasure.
Y/n: Get lost before my hus--
He grabbed both of my wrists and pinned it on the each side of the wall...
??: When I am telling you to come with me! then you should. OKAY?
I tried to push him. His grip was hurting me..