𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄!

❞ Drive down to the coast, jump in the seatJust take my hand and come with meSinging! ˚✩ ⋆。˚  ✩ °

Drive down to the coast, jump in the seat
Just take my hand and come with me
Singing! ˚ ⋆。˚ °

εϊз

. . . . . . . . . . .

𝐎𝐎𝐎. 𝐒𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐀𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐒 was the epitome of courage. She was the type of girl to admire treacherous adventure. After all, that's what being a pogue is all about. Troublemaking was written all over, making life in the outer banks exhilarating.

𝐎𝐎𝐈. 𝐇𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑, when it came to her deranged boyfriend Rafe Cameron, Sierra was nothing but frightened. Affiliation with a pogue was embarrassing enough for the kook king, so he would do anything to disheartened his girlfriend. He would physically, and mentally abuse the girl, to the point Sienna thought that was what love was supposed to be.

𝐈𝐈. 𝐉𝐉 𝐌𝐀𝐘𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐊 had been in love with Sienna since the first grade. It made his blood boil seeing the love of his life "happy" with a greedy kook. He had gotten into several quarrels with Rafe as he constantly noticed her skin covered in bruises. Sienna had defended her crazy boyfriend, stating it was her fault Rafe got aggressive. JJ saw through it all, knowing it was complete bullshit but she was brainwashed with his toxic love.