Captured?

"All Might!!!"

"Speaking"

'Thinking'

*Actions*

"Phone"

~ Time skip ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

God fucking dammit. It was a simple scouting mission! How the fuck did Katsuki manage to screw it up. Now he had to go and save his fucking ass. He picked up his phone and called Katsuki.

Izuku: "Katsuki! Where the fuck are you?"

Katsuki: "Calm the fuck down! I've just gone past the park on 5th avenue. They're slowing down and splitting up though: They're planning something, don't you dare come and get me."

Izuku: "And how the hell can I live with myself if I can't even pull off a scouting operation? Also, if mom and aunt Mitsuki found out that you got hurt, and I didn't help you... They'll fucking kill me. I'm not saving your ass, I'm saving mine!"

Katsuki: *sarcastic* "Oh, I feel the love and compassion radiating from those words."

Izuku: "Shut it you fucking Pomeranian!"

Katsuki: "Fucking broccoli boy!"

Izuku: "Dumb blonde!"

Katsuki: "Damn Nerd!"

Izuku: "Fuck you!"

Katsuki: "Fuck you!!"

Izuku: "..."

Katsuki: "..."

Izuku: "..."

Katsuki: "..."

Izuku: "Just shut the fuck up, I'm on my way."

Katsuki: "Izuku! No! They're gonna ca-"

Izuku had heard enough of Katsuki's voice and put the phone down.

Izuku: "Why is it that I always have to save his ass? Can't the number 3 Villain take care of himself for once?"

You see, in this world, There are superpowers called 'Quirks'. These powers can range from turning your head to a cactus to being un-killable gods. It all started around 200 years ago, when a baby in Qing Qing City, China was born literally as bright as the sun. Ever since then, people with superpowers had popped up everywhere. Things that had only been seen in comic books were happening in real life. In-turn, people had begun taking up the roles of 'Heroes', people that save everyone and stop crime! But... with every good, there is bad. Where there is light, there is dark. Where there is McDonalds, There is KFC. For heroes, there are villains.

And Izuku and Katsuki... they were the best of the best. They didn't like being called Villains, they were actually mercenaries, killing people for money. Man, woman, Hero, Villain, it didn't matter, they drew the line at Babies and children though, they aren't that heartless. 

Katsuki was the No. 3 Villain: Ground Zero. Quirk: Explosion. He was known for his ruthless fighting style and his sadistic nature on the battlefield. He was rated S on the villain threat level.

Izuku, on the other hand, was the No. 1 Villain: Maelstrom. Quirk: Unknown. He was more calculating than Katsuki and efficient. He really didn't like what Katsuki did and tried to make him less... animalistic, but it didn't really help. Heroes and Villains alike feared him, no one was safe. As long as he lived, anyone had a chance to be targeted. He was rated SSS on the villain threat level.

Izuku Tch'ed and changed into his villain suit: