#1

Twilight walked down the street with her 3'2 frame . She tripped and fell into a strong alpha . "I-I-I—I'm so s-sorry alpha🥺🥺!" twilight said standing next to this massive blue 8'3 man . The blue alpha looked down at her smiling "Are you lost my little discord kitten😼 ?" Mordeci said with his strong alpha voice. Twilight got wet just from the rumble in his voice .

"Y-y-y-yes alpha , I-I-I-I am l-l-lost." Twilight said rubbing her thighs together and biting her lip trying not to moan just from staring at his huge frame . "Discord kitten look me in my orbs!" The strong alpha yelled at his kitten . "Y-Y-Y-YES SIR!".

Twilight stared into Mordeci's blue orbs . "Follow me kitten." Mordeci said as he grabbed her 5 inch waist and pulled her to his car . "Your coming home with me discord kitten!"

They arrived at Mordeci's huge mansions . "Follow me to my room kitten !" "Y-y-yes d-d-daddy." Twilight said . "Fuck do you know what your doing to me kitten ?" Mordeci said as his member began to throb. "N-n-no d-d-daddy!" Twilight said looking innocently into Mordeci's orbs . Mordeci grabbed Twilight by her waist and pulled her to his room .

Mordeci threw twilight onto his massive king bed all of the bones in her 3'2 frame cracked under the pressure . Twilight moaned as Mordeci started to kick her sweet pony hole . " PLEASE DADDY MORE!" Twilight exclaimed already cumming . Mordeci ripped his member out of his pants . Twilight moaned at the sight .

Mordeci entered twilights Princess parts in one swift move . "MMMMM FUCK!" Mordeci exclaimed as he started to pound his 12728383782inch throbbing member into twilights hole . He came in 0.5372762 seconds . "Mmmmm" Mordeci said as he came .

——————————————————
4 years later
——————————————————
Twilight and Mordeci had 16282629828272627 kids and they were expecting 6969 more ! They lived happily ever after !
——————————————————
Authors note: That was so much fun to write and this is a joke by the way ! If you want me to write more just ask I guess ? <3 -Sam