1

It was a warm sunny day at cookie world...

Which is a bad thing cuz the ones with chocolate will melt...

...and chips ahoy just so happens to have chocolate in em.

But that's not too big of a problem, she could just get into a building with air conditioning right? Wrong. All of the buildings and stores and houses are closed down due to the heat. Chips Ahoy lives in a place where everytime it gets hot, cookies would lock their doors and wait till its safe to go out.

Outside there is a big screen showing the weather forcast to inform and warn cookies to go back to shelter. The forcast was beeping indicating that it was time to hide.

Chips Ahoy notices this and quickly runs to the nearest source of shelter but just as she was only a few inches away, the owner of the place locked the door shut.

Panic rushed through her veins- or in this case, her body? .

She desperately goes over to the other nearest buildings but no luck in open ones. Her breathing started to get heavier and heavier, second by second. Eyes shifting to the left, right and middle. Left right and middle, left right and middle. Still no shelter. The chocolate chunks surrounded by her flesh is already melting and a layer of the cookie is starting to crack. Laying down face up due to chocolate loss, she had given up and got ready to cease. 

"Guess i'll die."

She already accepted that this was going to happen some day since the time her parents told her about it. It's going to happen to every cookie eventually.

Chips Ahoy's life flashed before her eyes. From her childhood, to the coming of age, and adulthood. All bittersweet times. Then she remembers.

She remembers of Oreo. She remembers how awful Oreo is. Her hatred towards him is exceeds the line of hate that she cant even put it into words. Chips Ahoy and Oreo don't have a good...connection with eachother, if you couldn't already tell. Oh how dreadful those times were. Now she will be free from him.

Her eyes stayed shut as she felt the warm consistency tickling down her circle body onto the boiling concrete, forming a small puddle of brown and waited.

"No, you will not."