DATE!?

Law was supposed to be doing his own work and sipping coffee like it was his only meal these days.

But Goddamn his boyfriend has to call him and say let's have a date right now and relax for a while.

He means he does not have any time for these things anymore and he's too damn tired right now to even have a proper conversation with him as of now.

Taking another dose of his double black coffee and checking his phone every now and then.

He sighed whenever that asshole do this it's always as if he can't say no at all.

The amount of control it has to take for him to not runaway and just go to that stupid date is way too much.

TEXTING

Asshole: Ey Law-Chan do you want to have a date at dawn :)

Law: Why!? There's a pandemic and where that date is supposed to be!?

Asshole: Oh? I never explained that huh what I meant was at home ordering coffee and pizza even watching crappy movies like your medical series.

Law: Wait, so that what you meant? Ya never said about it being at home.

Asshole: So sorry about that :( , it was meant to have a quality time together even not a fancy restaurants or malls.

Law: Well if I'm home by that time and if you are not dead asleep I will take the offer.

Asshole: Yay!! Please be careful there I will be waiting.

TEXTING END

Law sighed again damn his boyfriend is bad with words sometimes and like an idiot he is he took that as going out literally.

"Law-san aren't you going stay here for another day right ?" A nurse asking as Law silently nods.

"Yeah, about that I will be off shift early today my boyfriend is deprived of attention again." Law answering as he tries to conceal the fond tone in his voice.

"Your boyfriend is such a attention seeker then I love those types!" Another nurse adding as Law sighed again.

"The men I've met before were perverts and assholes so I can say I would want someone like that with good intentions." The nurse adding as Law blushed feeling slightly embarrassed.

"Law-san you're extremely lucky to have that good of a boyfriend!" The second nurse adding even more as Law hides a smile in between a scowl.

"Ok then Law-san we should not keep your boyfriend waiting then!" The first nurse adding as they left making Law sigh in relief.

TEXT

Asshole: You will be home by dawn right can't wait I want to show you something after this.

Law: What is it this time Gin-ya?

Asshole: Just wait and see after you gone home kay.

TEXT

Law sighed again and walks through the shift checker and ending it at this time.

He walks through the elevator and goes in smiling all the way down.