▹ 'Early Morning Glow'

so, i recently asked for some requests and many of you put in your ideas. i have written them all down, and will be doing them in order of how they come on my list.

It was a dull day in Seoul, and George spent it tucked away in his studio. Pluto was in his corner completely flat out on his bed. Earlier in the day, Jimin took him out on a walk, and the tuckered him out which is why he fell straight asleep when he got to the studio.

After finishing up some of his tasks, he remembered the promise he had made to go live at some point this week, and what better time to do it when he hasn't got much left to do? So, he ordered some food for himself and then set up the live.

His fingers drummed against the table, and he propped his chin up in his palm whilst allowing his eyes to scan the comment section which was now flooding with greetings as the number of views went up. He smiled and gave a wave but he was yet to speak.

Finally, he sniffled and moved his chair closer to the desk. "Hi, hello, good morning and good evening to all of you." He waved both his hands excitedly. "I remember I made a promise. So here I am."

He settled his hands back down, and licked his lips whilst scanning over the comment section. After a few seconds, he stood up and headed over to the corner was and grabbed a bottle of cold water from his mini fridge followed by a packet of Cadbury's chocolate buttons which was sent to him.

He stood behind his chair and held them up with a gleaming smile. "My dad's Mum still lives in England, and I was on the phone to her when I expressed that I missed eating these because they were my favourite when I was kid. And she recently shipped me a whole box of them as well as a few of my other favourites. So let's all give my grandma a round of applause for being so amazing."

George tossed the bag onto his desk and then began clapping his hands. It didn't wake Pluto up somehow. Once he was done, he sat back down and untwisted the cap from his water bottle before taking a huge sip. He then prided open the bag, and though it wasn't loud, Pluto woke up.

George looked back at him. "I just got up, walked past you, applauded loudly and yet only the rustling of my food woke you up?" George turned back to the camera. "He can't have chocolate but I'll get him a treat."

George rolled back in his chair, heading to Pluto's corner. There was a cabinet filled with essentials. He grabbed the bag of treats and pulled out a few in his hand. Pluto sat down in front of him, prompting George to give him one of the treats.

"He's been learning a lot of tricks at his doggy daycare place," George explained to the fans. "Pluto roll over."

Pluto did exactly as he was told, earning him another treat. A proud, dad-like grin brightened up George's features. After a few more tricks to show off to army, the treat bag went away and Pluto hopped up onto George's lap. He fell asleep very quickly in the embrace of his owner.

"Can you read a fanfiction?" George's mouth made an 'o' shape and the comments started to panic, this made him smirk. "Why of course, recommend me some good ones."

George pulled open 'Wattpad' on his computer and typed in his name, eyes widening when he saw the amount of books written about him with a high percentage of views. Most comments egged him on, whilst others begged him to keep his eyes innocent.

"Early Morning Glow. A George times reader one shot," George read out, the light from his monitor reflecting onto his face. He clicked on the book and opened it up to one page, his eyes widened at the amount of writing.

"A honey glow poured into the room making my eyes sting. I blinked multiple times before hearing a soft groan from beside me. Glancing to my left-" George immediately cut himself off. "That's false, I sleep on the right."