The Double Wedding

After few months:

Third Person's POV

"Everyone gather! It's time for the photoshoot of the bridesmaids and groomsmen before the wedding starts."

Everyone is busy preparing and doing their own things while waiting for the wedding ceremony especially the bride and grooms friends.

Today is Jiayuan, Nene, AK and Lin Mo's wedding day. They planned to make a double wedding to make everything exciting so here they are. They get ready for the photoshoot and posed as many as they can until the ceremony started.

"GET READY! The ceremony is starting!" An announcer from outside shouted.

First, the grooms walks on the aisle while the guest were all waiting. The bridesmaids and groomsmen followed and started sitting one-by-one while waiting for the groom (Lin Mo) and the bride (Nene) to come out.

After a minutes of waiting, they finally showed up with a white wedding dress and a wedding suit and with the accompaniment of their parents. Everyone's eyes were focused on the heroine especially their leading mans. Jiayuan and Liu Zhang looks at them with so much adoration that they almost teared up. The best mans (Daniel and Liu Yu) patted their friends back to comfort them because of happiness.

"They both look so good on that dress and suit." Nine mumbled at their friends and they all nodded.

"Yes they do. Especially Nene. She looks really pretty and elegant. But, Lin Mo looks quite handsome on that suit." Bo Yuan added.

"Can't wait to see you wearing a suit on our own wedding also. I guess , you'll look great wearing that." Mika murmured softly on his lover's ears which made everyone cringe.

"Not on our friends wedding Mika. Do that after the wedding or you can do more than that." Bo Yuan silently punch Rikimaru's shoulder after realising what he meant by 'more than that'.

They stopped talking when the heroine finally reached their grooms side. Their parents finally gave their blessings to their soon-to-be in laws. The four smiled at each other and walked towards the priest.

"Before we start giving the wedding vows, does anyone of you are against about this wedding?" The priest asked and everyone shook their heads right away.
"Then let's officially start this... Liu Zhang & Lin Mo and Zhang Jiayuan & Zheng Naixin, today you are surrounded by your friends and family, all of whom have gathered here to witness your marriage and to share in the joy of this special occasion. Today, as you join yourselves in marriage, there is a vast and unknown future stretching out before you. The possibilities and potentials of your married life are great; and now falls upon your shoulders the task of choosing your values and making real your dreams. Through your commitment to each other, may you grow and nurture a love that makes both of you a better people, a love that continues to give you great joy, and also a passion for living that provides you with energy and patience to face the responsibilities of life.

"Mr. Liu Yu and Ms. Liu Xin'neng, please put the veil on Mr. Lin Mo and Mr. Liu Zhang."

Xin'neng and Liu Yu put the veil on the first couple while Curley and Daniel put the veil on Nene and Jiayuan. Everyone looked at them with full of admiration.

"Please repeat after me, "I... say your name... take you... say your partners names... to be my lawfully wedded husband/wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part."

The two pairs of couple said the testimony together while looking at each other.

*****

Jiayuan and Nene:

"I, Jiayuan/Naixin, take you, Naixin/Jiayuan as my lawfully wedded wife/husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us apart."

*****

Lin Mo and AK:

"I, Lin Mo/Liu Zhang, take you, Liu Zhang/Lin Mo, as my lawfully wedded husband/husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part."

"You have declared your consent before the church. You can now give each others rings and say your vows." Priest

The ring bearers gave the rings to the couples and started saying their vows.

*****

Lin Mo&Liu Zhang:

Lin Mo's vow:

"I choose you and promise to choose you as my husband every day we wake. I will love you in word and deed. I will laugh with you, cry with you, scream with you, grow with you, and craft with you. To be your kin and your partner in all of life's adventures is all I could hope for in this world. Loving what I know of you and trusting what I don't yet know, I give you my hand. I give you my love. I give you myself, the good, the bad, and the yet to come."

Liu Zhang's vow:

"You love me in love and complete me in ways I never knew possible. From this day forth, I promise to listen to you and learn from you, to support you and accept your support. I will celebrate your successes and mourn your losses as though they were my own. I will love you, my husband, and rejoice in your love for me for all of the years of our lives."

*****

Nene and Jiayuan:

Nene's vow:

"How lucky am I to call you mine? Your love and trust makes me a better person, each and every day. For all those times that we've been together, there's always been a mutual understanding that's only shared when two people love each other truly. You were there for my greatest challenges. You encouraged me to grow. You helped believe in myself and become the person that I am today. In your arms and by your side, I know I can do anything. I'm proud to call you my husband."

Jiayuan's vow:

"I'm madly in love with you, my wife. Not only do I promise that my love for you will grow with each day, but I promise to be your friend and partner every step of the way. I will be there for you, day or night, in richer or poorer, in sickness and in health. I trust, appreciate, cherish, and respect you. I promise to share with you my hopes and dreams as we build our lives together. You, my love, are my everything."

*****

"I now pronounce you husband&wife and husband&husband. You may now now kiss the bride and the groom."

Everyone claps loudly and shouted after the couples kissed. That was the most memorable and happiest happening of their lives. And now, they are now a happily married couple that will share their lives with.

To be continued....