𝐊𝐔𝐌𝐎 𝐊𝐎𝐑𝐈 𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐈𝐋𝐅𝐄𝐑

Name: Kumo Kori Lucilfer

Race: Elf

Age: 15

Nicknames: "The devil's sister", "The Phantom Troupe's Princess" , "The Phantom Troupe's Gem" , "The Grim reaper" , "Little Bunny"

Nen: — "Death"
        生活 — "Life"

Nen abilities— kumo's nen abilities is like a shinigami everytime she uses her nen a big black-gold scythe always appears, the black scythe with gold chains on it, in order to bring someone back to life someone must be sacrificed, and her ability on death is she can control the life span of the person the more she kills the stronger she gets, the younger she gets, and because of her having a pure elf blood through her veins she can perfectly make her ears transform into a normal human, but that's not only her skill, being an elf she can control the four elements but she doesn't use it. Elf bloods can also heal wound and her wound can heal very fast depending on how severe it is.

History: kumo was going to be sold in an illegal underground auction because of them discovering her healing abilities, she was abused and used by the humans she had trusted, they massacred her village and that village is called "THE VILLAGE OF ELVES" where all elves resides, because of her hatred on humans and her interesting abilities The Phantom troupe, the troupe witnessed how she killed the humans that participated in the auction it was gruesome.

Because of that her anger was taken advantage, and the troupe had her with them ever since then and her only motto is

"REVENGE MUST BE QUICK AND PRECISE"

Appearance: Long black hair and gold eyes
That's her everyday outfit don't worry she have more than 1 of that outfit

Appearance: Long black hair and gold eyesThat's her everyday outfit don't worry she have more than 1 of that outfit

"Bring my brother back i'll accept the consequences"
— Sano Manjiro

"We summoned you here because they said that angels can help us"
— Draken

"So are you an angel or not?"
— Mitsuya

"You really thought you summoned an angel huh?, Well you got bad luck you just summoned a grim reaper"
Kumo Kori Lucilfer

————

Drop the love interest you want :)
This is goin' to be a harem so drop anyone in tr or hxh <8

Reminder: This story isn't cannon
the idea's are from me and myself i am creating my own plot and yes elves and hunters are different from each other, in here im making mythical creatures op because they are "OP" they had much more nen than ordinary human beings
I'm going to follow some scenes from the manga like "Toman Vs Tenjiku" and "Toman Vs Valhalla"
Of course I won't forget the "Black Dragon Arc" and the "final arc"

Emma's not going to die here okay?
Even baji he ain't dying here

She might also consider reviving shinichiro tho but that's up to you readers if you want shinichiro to be revived

And take note she won't butt in, in the battle because humans are weak so im gonna send some hunters and so on that she will be facing and she will defend them againts the hunters & will heal anyone who's injured in toman ofc.
I love an OP woman i like them being a badass :)