ONE SHOT: HANMA

English Version also available. Check my account.

You still couldn't believe everything that has happened. How could this be? When did it all go wrong? At bakit ba nangyayari ito sa buhay mo? You just wanted to have a peaceful new life in this neighborhood.

You watched the back of the man that saved your life as he walkouts the scene while puffing a cigarette. You were trembling and panting on the cold floor of an dark alley. Hair messy, eyes blurry of tears, clothes wrecked and hands on your chest. 10 guys were unconscious and beaten half to death beside you.

Hanma Shuji. That's his name. You go to the same school but he's a year or two older than you. Siya ang sikat na gang leader ng Valhalla. Kilala siya ng lahat sa paaralang pinapasukan mo dahil na rin kalahati ng mag-aaral do'n ay membro ng pinamumunuan niyang Gang.

He saved you from the guys earlier. From Moebius. Osanai, the leader of Moebius, once had a thing for you. And because of that, he tried to flirt with you day by day. Pero ni isang beses ay wala siyang nakuhang sagot saiyo kaya naman simula no'n ay ginaambala niya na ang buhay mo. And all these things happened because you rejected him.

You were so thankful to Hanma for saving your life until he offered you a deal. "I know that Moebius has been bothering you for some time now. I can help you change that. I'll guarantee your safety from Moebius and from Osanai if you agree to become my fuck buddy. Think about it, sweetheart."

Natapos lang ang klase ay wala ka pa rin sa tamang pag-iisip. You were still thinking about Hanma's words. Kagabi ka pa nag-iisip at nagtataka. Ano ba kasi ang fuck buddy?! What did Hanma mean? Hindi mo maintindihan kung bakit gusto ka niya maging fuck buddy. Para sa ano ba kasi yo'n?

You dropped your head on your desk and sighed. Yes, you're innocent. Sumasakit na ang ulo mo kakaisip. Ang Alam mo lang ay bad word ang 'fuck' pero ano naman ang buddy? Are you gonna cuss at each other? Hindi mo na natiis kaya tumayo ka at nagmadaling lumabas ng classroom. Pupuntahan mo si Hanma sa kabilang building.

Nasa labas ka pa lang ng classroom nila pero kitang kita mo na si Hanma na nakaupo sa teacher's seat sa harap at naninigarilyo. He looks like an emperor looking at his people. Sinaniban ka naman ng hiya ng ma realize na kakausapin mo siya.

For goodness' sake. He's famous, cool, strong, and handsome. But he's also rude and disrespectful. What if he ignores you? What then? Pero nangingibabaw naman ang kagustuhan mong mapalayu sa gulo ng Moebius. If accepting his deal can help you then that's something you won't refuse. But first you need to ask him about this fuck buddy thing.

"Miss, may kailangan ka ba sa loob?" Napukaw naman ang atensyon mo ng may magsalita. It was a boy.

"Kakausapin ko sana si Hanma.." You said quietly.

"Si Hanma? Gusto mo tawagin ko siya para sayo?" Nagliwanag ang iyong mukha.

"Sige! Salamat."

"Teka lang." Nilapitan nito si Hanma.

"Boss, may naghahanap sayo sa labas. Magandang babae." He pointed your direction causing Hanma to turn his gaze towards you. His golden eyes met yours. You bit your lower lip when he eyed you from head to toe. Nahihiya ka sa paraan ng pagtingin niya sayo.

He puffed his cigarette before standing up and walked towards you, one hand inside his pocket and the other one holding the cigarette.   Nahigit mo ang iyong hininga ng tumigil ito ilang pulgada sa harap mo. You could smell the minty scent of his smoke invading your nose.

"What'd you want?"

You looked up to him since he's way more taller than you. "A-about the deal...." You stuttered.