001

I walk outside to see pastor miller I walk up to him and feel like somethings wrong i ask him if he seen Hannah he said no.I look around but see Sarah I run after her to ask her about Hannah.when I grabbed her arm I started feeling butterflies,she asked me what's wrong "have you seen Hannah?"she said no I see Hannah cleaning outside and tell her to follow me quickly.I see Abigail and ask her to come with me,she said ok.we ran to the forest and we stared at the clouds.a few hours went by and we walked back.my Mum got mad at me.I slammed my door looking at Sarah blushing.it was night and I went with Lizzie,Sarah and Hannah to go get the berries.we get the berries and go back,I see Sarah and Hannah in the woods,I freeze but cry's.I walk back home and slam my door but I forgot my mum was asleep.the next day everyone was acting weird I walk up to the well to see merry boy dead.I screamed and cried but pulled Sarah away.a few hours later"I see Sarah tell the truth.I scream and so does Hannah.Sarah gets hanged..I run to her screaming and crying.we bury Sarah and i kiss her head.1994:we did it she did it..shadysiders are now perfect and sunnyvalers are worst! I hug Christine and laugh we finally ended it.