𝐝𝐢𝐱-𝐧𝐞𝐮𝐟

ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫

ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫

"AU REVOIR MAMAN, AU REVOIR PAPA!!" Diana gave her mother one last hug, pecking her dad on the cheek before stepping into the parlor fireplace, her trunk in hand. Giving her parents one last wave, she shouted "Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft And Wizardry!", dropping the floo powder into the fireplace, becoming consumed by the familiar feeling that was traveling by floo.

Eventually, her feet landed on solid ground, and she stumbled out of the fireplace bading a professor who's name she couldn't quite put her finger on, (was it Professor Mcgonashall? Or Mcgonafall?) hello and goodbye, as she slipped out the office door.

"Boo!" A pair of hands grabbed her shoulders, causing Diana to let out a shriek, nearly jumping out of her brand new platform Mary Janes.

"Harry Potter you arse!" She cried, turning to face grinning boy.

"Sorry Ana!" He gave her a cheeky smile, running a hand through his hair in what he hoped was a flirtatious manner.

"Mhm, let's go." Diana said ignoring the way her heart fluttered at the nickname. You don't need him you have Ben! Ben who lets you fiddle with the rings on his hand. Ben who wrote you nearly every day over the holiday. Ben, you have Ben! Diana internally scolded herself, trying to keep the Bulgarian boy at the forefront of her mind.

The pair  made their way through the castle, stopping by the Beauxbatons carriage briefly so Diana could drop off her trunk in her dorm, and grab the binder she discovered over the holiday. Before going to a secluded corner in the Hogwarts library.

"Alright, what did you want to talk about." Harry asked once they  were settled, double checking they were alone.

"Well, over the holiday I found this." Diana set the binder out on the table.

"You found a... binder?" Harry's brows knit together in confusion.

"You know, for a triwizard champion you're rather stupid." She sighed, opening the binder flipping to where the articles about her mum and Sirius Black began.

"Woah." Harry's emerald eyes widened, thumbing  through the pages.

"Har- Harry did you know anything about this?" Diana asked, her cerulean eyes pleading, desperate for the truth.

"Sorta..." He trailed off, his mind racing, trying to process  the newfound evidence that confirmed what he already knew, unsure how to explain everything, and how much he should tell her.